Chapter 13: Self-Esteem

Stan's POV

Her moans fill the air as I continue to pump in and out of her. The morning sun is shining off her beautiful brown skin. I lean down and press my face into her neck and hold her tight as I speed up my pace. I feel her walls grip around me tighter and her hands grab onto my hair.

"Oh god Stan yes!" She arch's her back and lifts her legs in the air. I pull up and look down at her love face and it sends me in a desperate need to be deeper inside of her. I let out a moan as i hear her wet pussy fill with more juice.

She suddenly pushes me up and I was in fear that she was in pain. But then she softly pushes me off of her and straddles me. She smiles down at me as she lowers herself around my dick. She throws her head back in pleasure and I grip one hand on her hips and the other on her ass. She goes at her desired pace and hits her spot everytime. I see she's getting close so I thrust my hips up to meet her and she unravels on top of me.

"Ahh Stan!" She places her hands on my chest and climax's hard. I look at her face all twisted from pleasure and come undone myself.

"Fuck" I whisper. I let out a moan as I also reach my orgasm.

I slow my pace down and then eventually come to a full stop. She pulls myself out of her and falls on my chest.

"GoodMorning" I say with a smile while kissing her head.

She lets out a laugh. "GoodMorning indeed"

With our bodies so close I feel pure happiness. I could help the big goofy grin on my face. I look down at her naked body and already start to feel my hardness grow again.

"What are you doing to me babe?"

She laughs again. "Me? You started it"

"You're right" I laugh. "Well when you walk up next to a beautiful woman what else do you expect me to do?"

"Trust me I'm not complaining babe." She lifts her head to kiss my chest and then lays in back down.

There's a silence, but it's a comfortable silence.

I look around her room and see that's it's still a mess from yesterday and that her dress had a broken leg and broken perfume bottles, her desk lamp is broken and I also remember the broken picture frame in her living room. I feel bad for getting in a fight in her apartment and breaking everything.

"Hey babe?"

"Mm hmm" was all she said looking like she was falling back to sleep.

"What do you say we go to the mall today? I could replace all the stuff that was ruined yesterday."

She lifts her head to look at me. At first she looked sad, probably from being reminded of yesterday's events. But then she smiled.

"I'd like that" I smiled at her acceptance. "I'll hop in the shower now." She jumps up excited.

"Okay I'll just run to my car and grab a change of clothes and be right back." She just nods and walks into her bathroom.

This was perfect because I also planned on getting her a new ring as well. One that would be bigger and prettier then the one she threw away yesterday from that asshole. It won't be an engagement ring or nothing, but just a token of affection. So at work I can see it on her finger and know that she's all mine and no one else's.