Shewolves

Welcome back to this story? I have a riddle for you guys!
*
What is always coming but never actually arrives?
*
Anyways, enjoy the chapter :)
*
Melanie awoke, feeling nauseous and panicked. She didn't see the familiar bedroom that she had began to love. She didn't hear the other wolves outside talking with Issac.

Instead she saw four walls, a door, and the bed that she slept in. The walls were plain, and the few sheets that were on her bed were scratchy and uncomfortable.

She placed her head in her hands, shutting her eyes tightly. She told herself to wake up, that it was just a dream and that she was really still laying in Issac's bed.

But this wasn't a dream, she knew this was real.

She hesitantly climbed out of the bed, placing her bare feet on the cool concrete ground. It reminded her of a prison cell, a rather big one however.

She tiptoed towards the door, hoping that it was unlocked. She cursed when it wasn't, throwing her hands back in defeat.

Issac? She said through the pack link, but all she heard was static.

Peter? Zeus? She said a bit louder, only to be met with more static. She cursed again, telling herself to breathe when she felt a panic attack coming on.

She walked over to the bed, and sat down. Her body shook slightly with panic and just the fact that it was freezing in this room.

"Don't panic," She told herself. Her breathing was becoming uneven and heavy, and her palms were sweaty. But she willed herself to remain calm. She knew that by not staying calm, this situation would get even worse.

Her mind was racing for a plan, still she couldn't figure one out.

"Okay, Melanie," She said to herself, "You're a great problem solver. Everyone's always said that, now figure this out."

She took another deep breath in, before she stood up. Her palms were shaking as she pulled a bobby pin from her hair, and inserted it into the keyhole.

She knew that she was probably doing what they wanted her to do, because why else would they leave such an easy lock to pick?

The lock popped, and the knob twisted. She stepped out cautiously, looking around the hall corners as she walked. She kept her ears open as she walked, listening for any sound that she could hear.

She stopped in her tracks when she heard voices, she couldn't tell how many there were but she guessed four or five.

"She's a stronger shewolf," One of them said.

"And she's also backed by an alpha," Another added on. She knew that they were talking about her, and the first few voices had sounded very anxious.

Then someone else spoke.

"That's why we want her to trust us, it'll make it easier to convince him."

All of the people that talked were women, and it didn't take a genius to tell that they were werewolves. Actually they were shewolves.

She approached the room, and opened the door. Everyone looked at her in utter shock, but Melanie just waved.

"If you wanted to make it easier to join your pack, maybe you should've started by not trying to kill me."

The girls continued to stare at her, not moving at all as she walked past them. They were surprised at how calm she was.

So was Melanie.

"Do you guys keep any tums here? Or something for nausea? I'm not feeling too hot."

Melanie was met with even more silence, making her roll her eyes.