30

*Should I get that or this? But how about both?* you thought, still flipping the menu pages back and forth.

One of the hardest decisions to make in life is choosing what to eat.

Daniel already ordered his and noticed that you were taking quite a long time to choose. He knew that you were having a hard time to decide seeing that there were lots of choices.

A smirk slowly worked its way onto his face as something came into his mind.

He tilted his head then asked, "Are you thinking of Jimin?"

You looked up to him almost immediately, eyes widened at the mention of his name.

"Why Jimin all of a sudden?" You awkwardly laughed then hastily made an order.

Whenever someone mentioned his name, you felt an unexplainable warm rush flowing through your veins and you started to act strange too. Seeing the drastic change in your behaviour, Daniel felt like to roll on the floor and laugh at you.

"Have you prepared anything for him? He is leaving next week, right?"

"Not yet." You heavily sighed, "What should I get him?"

Daniel shrugged, "I don't know. Let's find something while we're still free. We'll be very busy tomorrow."

After having dinner together, the two of you walked around the mall. There were plenty of good stores in sight, but you two hadn't entered any. Well not until a cute shop caught your eyes. They put a giant teddy bear next to the entrance which actually managed to grab your attention.

"Give him something unique. Like pills to get taller or something like that." Daniel suggested.

You then turned your head to look at him in disbelief. He raised his eyebrows, asking if you've got any problem with his idea. To him, that was the best gift he could think of for Jimin.

"Imma find something for him by myself. Now let's check that cute store out." You slung your arm with his and dragged him inside.

At first, everything looked so damn cute in your eyes that you felt like to buy everything you'd seen. But after a few minutes, you got bored looking at those stuffs and realized they were all very ordinary.

"How about a mug?" Daniel picked up a white mug with a 'We will miss you!' sign on it.

Well, a typical gift for someone who was leaving but exactly not the thing you wished to give to Jimin. You wanted something even more special, something that would remind him of you whenever he saw that thing. That way, he would never ever forget you.

Your thoughts then were brushed off by the sound of your ringing phone. It was just in your hand and when you lifted it up to check on the screen, your jaw dropped to the floor.

An incoming video call from Park Jimin!

You grew panicked at that moment cause it was the first time. He would only give you a call when there was something very important but would never actually try to video call you.

Quick, you plugged in your earphones and made sure you looked good first before pressing the answer button. Only fools would decline.

Once it was connected, the first thing that you saw was Hoseok's beautiful forehead.

"SHE ANSWERED! SHE ANSWERED!" Hoseok exclaimed.

You had no idea what was actually going on at first until you could clearly hear Jimin's voice.

"GIVE IT BACK!" he whined, while trying to snatch his phone back but then Jungkook appeared right behind him and locked him with his strong arms which completely stopped his movement. Looked like Hoseok and Jungkook teamed up together to bully him.

"Jimin misses you so much!" Hoseok  said before throwing the phone into the bed.

You could see their glorious white ceiling after that. For a second, you realized that their ceiling was way prettier than you.

Not too long after that, the screen suddenly turned pitch black. Just when you thought that the video call was disconnected, you could hear Jimin speaking after that, "Yoongi-hyung, you're sitting on my phone!"

*So, the lens was actually blocked by...*

In a few seconds, you saw the white ceiling again before two handsome creatures took over the screen.

"Sorry about that. Are we disturbing you?" Jimin asked while fixing his bangs. Yoongi was sitting next to him, busy on his phone.

"Ah, no. Of course not." You shook your head and waved in denial.

"Hyung, smile for Seren." He nudged him with his elbow which actually annoyed him a lot.

Yoongi finally took his eyes off the phone screen and looked up to see you. The corners of his lips curved upward, forming an obvious fake smile that looked creepy but cute in the same time. How could he do both?

"You can stop. You look creepy." He said before slowly distancing himself from Yoongi.

At that moment, Daniel showed up to you with another mug in his hand. This time, 'I love you until I die' was written on the white mug.

"Seren! How about this for Ji-- OWW!"

You stepped on his foot to stop him from talking more and showed him the screen while covering the front camera lens with your thumb.

"Oww! Bad mosquito. How about this for Jihoon?"

Daniel began acting and so did you.

"Nice! Jihoon will like that!"

"Are you guys shopping for Jihoon?" Jimin interrupted after listening to the fake conversation you two had. He saw the mug along with what was written on it very clearly.

"That's right! His birthday is just around the corner!" You said, still trying your best to cover it up.

"Okay then, I don't wanna disturb you two. Bye." He weakly smiled before ending the video call.

The first video call with him didn't end that great.

"Don't you think that he looks sad?" Daniel frowned.

"Probably because he is leaving soon."

"Or probably because of you."

"Why me? Did I do something?"

Daniel rolled his eyes, "Forget it. Let's get out from here and check another store out."

Both of you ended up not buying anything from the cute store and Daniel had ran out of idea.

"So, Seren. What would you like to give Jimin?"