I burden you with a note of the author

So is someone paying you, human reading my book?

It's my mom isn't it?

Is it Nicole?

Is it my cat? Probably because that asshole would do something like that if he had opposable thumbs. But he doesn't. So ha.

In other news; THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME TO 9.8K READS! I was at my friends house being social and shit this weekend and I checked and I was at 9.6K (which was unbelievable and I may have cried... maybe) AND THEN TWO DAYS LATER I GET ON AND I HAVE ALL THESE READS! WHAT?! HOW?! WHY?!

BREAKING NEWS: The half brother human is moving into town and I don't know what's gonna happen with that and if I'll be busy with him so sorry if I don't update for a while.

ALSO: The zombie apocalypse novella that I am currently writing now has a cover! Unfortunately, no title yet but it will come to me. Probably. If you guys are even interested. So in an attempt to interact with my lovely readers, please send me a message if you'd like a part in the book. However I will make no promises of your survival. (I don't know. You might live. You might die. Don't pressure me.)

So in conclusion; I love you guys, thanks for 9.8K reads. Zombie Apocalypse Novella will be up when I can think of a title and if you wanna be a character, message me! Love you!- Katie xo