BRINGING JADWA BACK??!

Brace yourselves, JADWA fam!

The story you loved is back, but not as you remember it! That's right, JADWA is rising from the ashes (or rather, the drafts folder) and returning to Wattpad, bigger, bolder, and better than ever before!

Remember those cliffhangers that left you screaming? The plot twists that made your head spin? Well, buckle up, because they're all getting a major upgrade. This time, I've poured my heart and soul into polishing every scene, tightening the plot, and making the characters even more real (and maybe a little more swoon-worthy ).

Here's what you can expect:

A sharpened blade: Gone are the typos and grammatical hiccups. This version is polished to perfection, ready to slice through your reading list like butter.
Deeper dives: Remember those unanswered questions? This time, we're plunging into the heart of the story, exploring hidden depths and uncovering secrets that will blow your mind.
Character makeovers: Get ready to fall in love all over again (or maybe for the first time!) as your favorite characters gain new layers, motivations, and maybe even some surprising transformations.
Bonus content: It wouldn't be a comeback without some extra goodies! Expect deleted scenes, author's notes, and maybe even a sneak peek at what's next...
So, mark your calendars, set your notifications, and prepare to be swept away once more! ️

THE STORY OF JADWA AND MUHAMMAD IMRAN is coming to Wattpad on the 25th of February 2024 InshaAllah Don't miss your chance to experience the story like never before.

P.S. Want a sneak peek at the first chapter? Drop a comment below and let me know!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @mayaaawrites