Tickle Fight!

It was a normal day for the couple and they were just relaxing in (Y/N)'s room. They won't doing anything and (Y/N) started to wonder if her boyfriend was tickles. Now was a better time as any, so without any warning, (Y/N) jumped on top of him and began to tickle him.

Monito (Monika):

Nothing happened. If Monito was tickles anywhere, he was good at hiding it. You may get a chuckle out of him but that was it. This would lead to Monito turning the tables on (Y/N) and doing what she did to him, onto her.

"Oh what's this? Is my little princess wanting a little laugh? *Chuckle* As much as I like you on top of me..*Spins it around so he's now on top of her*... I much more like this position~. Now, it's my turn to find out where you're tickles~" 

Yuri (Yuki):

Get's confused at first but when (Y/N) starts to tickle his tummy, he has never laughed louder in his life. He gets so embarrassed and a little angry by this and doesn't really like how out of breath he gets after it.

"W-what are you-? No, NO DON'T DO THAT! HAHAHAHAH! STOP, STOP I-I-I-I CAN'T BREATH!!!! (Y/N) I SAID STOP!!!! *(Y/N) stops* Ah thank you. I didn't mean to raise my voice, I just...I just don't like it....I'm sorry..."

Satsuke (Sayori):

Oh no, do you have any idea what you started (Y/N)? Once the option is open, Satsuke will try and tickle (Y/N) every chance he get's. It doesn't matter if the two are in public, with the other group members, Satsuke has taken this a war!

"Hahahahaha! What are you doing?! Haha no fair! *Flips (Y/N) so he's on top now* Is it my turn now?! Oh (Y/N)~if you're going to start this game, you need to be more prepared then that~"

Netsuki (Natsuki):

Don't do this. He will kick and punch and have no control over it. Yes, you'd get a few laughs out of him, but sooner or later he would someone how harm (Y/N) and feel horrible about his self for the next few weeks.

"NO, NO STOP! HAHAHAHAHA! *Kicks (Y/N) in the face* AHHH I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TOO! Oh god I'm a horrible boyfriend...I TOLD YOU TO STOP!..Do you want me to get some ice for you're face?....."