3. Team selection and being... followed?

After the declaration of the teams, Iruka left the homeroom saying, "I am glad to be your homeroom teacher. From tomorrow, a new part of your life will start, the life of the Shinobi. Wait here, your Senseis will take you out. And Naruto let meet in the Ichiraku ramen shop for dinner."

"Thank you, Iruka sensei." Yelled the students. And Naruto had a huge smile on his face. One by one, every team left the room with their Sensei except Team 7.

'After all of these years of practices, it is still annoying to wait for Kakashi sensei for straight 3 hours. It will be great if I do a prank on him. Hell, I am THE Most Unpredictable Knuckleheaded Ninja, if I don't do an advanced one then who will? It will be hilarious to see his face.'

"Hey Sasuke, you have Ninja wires. Don't you? Give me yours, I will repay you later." Naruto said with a very wicked grin which would make Kumara proud.

Seeing the wicked grin on Naruto, a shiver ran through Sasuke but he still asked, "Why?"

"You will find out soon. Now give me those. We don't have much time." said Naruto with the same face.

Sasuke passed his wires with a little curiosity. After setting the other traps, Naruto placed the duster like the last time, but with a simple Gravity element making the duster 20 times heavier. Naruto gave an evil smile and took a place as if nothing happened.

Exactly 3 hours after Iruka sensei left, Team 7 Jonin Kakashi Hatake entered the hoping to face a simple prank. But his one eye became wide when he felt the weight of the duster and took 2 steps back to save his head from severe damage. How this weighted so much. But realized his mistake when he felt 6 kunai directed to him. He grabbed his own kunai from the pouch and deflected those, but one with smoke seal blew up. When the smoke cleared, the Jonin said, "Hmm... how can I say this...? My first impression..... you are a bunch of idiots!"

"Are we, Sensei?" Naruto asked while flipping the pages of Icha Icha Paradise. "I still don't get it, how could he write trashes like this?..... Maybe he needed a series of punches from Obaa-chan." Everyone is dumbstruck. "How?...... When?" Kakashi only can utter those words, looking uninterested. After reading Naruto's files, he did not expect this type of prank, a prank with seals. "Oh.....this. Well, a Shinobi should never let their guards down. Right Sakura?" Naruto said with a grin.

Kakashi gave Naruto a closed eye smile and said, "You are quite interesting......but I hate you."

"But Sensei, HATE is such a strong word," said Naruto nodding his head and laughing on their expense.

Kakashi left the room saying, "Meet me at the rooftop in 5 minutes."

.

"Okay, why don't you introduce yourself, one at a time?" said Kakashi, leaning on the rooftop railing.

"What do you mean to introduce yourself?" Sakura asked.

"How about ..... your likes, dislikes...... dream for future, hobbies, stuff like that." shrugged Kakashi.

"Hey Sensei, why don't you introduce yourself first..??" Naruto asked to show his eagerness. 'Although I know more than you will reveal anytime soon.'

"Oh..... me? My name is Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate...... I don't feel like telling you that." "My dreams for future..... never really thought about it. As for my hobby...... I have lots of hobbies."

"That was really useless. All he really told us was his name." Sakura told with irritation.

"Well, allow me to try. He is Kakashi Hatake" Naruto pointed to his Sensei. "He is higher level Jonin, a student of 4th Hokage, Ex-anbu and...... known as Copycat Kakashi. Oh oh, there is another name I don't remember" Naruto smirked seeing a bewildered Kakashi though it can't be seen due to the mask. "He likes reading Icha Icha Paradise in public. That can be count as a hobby also."