7. I want my ......

Suddenly the pressure in the room lifted. "I'm sorry root anbu-san. But until you are in this much pressure, you wouldn't be able, to tell the truth. I also want to apologize to the others. Root anbu-san has a seal on his tongue so that he can never talk against or give information about Danzo Shimura. Please forgive me for using the Kyuubi's voice and KI. As a matter of fact, the seal is absolutely okay. And anbu-san, please let me see your seal."

.

.

.

The occupants of the office were already in a daze. It was not the scenery Sarutobi had expected to see. He was sure that a simple conversation with the always happy boy couldn't go any bad or rather straight to hell. Sarutobi thought he would have a rather relaxed time with his grandson in every way but blood. But all went to downhill with the root Anbu. Now he has to take care of the said Anbu and have a proper talk with the blonde. Sarutobi knew that there was a mole in the room and he also knew the man behind the mole pulling the strings.

Sarutobi knew very well that Warhawk Danzo Shimura, his former teammate is not a simple pushover. Sarutobi knew that elders question his leadership and decisions. Well, he himself was ashamed of his many decisions. One of them was depending on Danzo and turning into a blind eye. He knew this decision would sooner or later come to bite him. His too much lenient nature would be the doom of him. But still, his ignorance had given Danzo a power over civilian counsel and political edge. And Root was another one of Sarutobi's failure to control. Surely Minato had disbanded Root during his reign and he was able to control the whole situation a lot better, but Minato was dead and left a boy to suffer an unkind and misfortunate lifestyle.

Sarutobi was surprised when Naruto asked to see the seal, but what more surprised him that the accused Anbu just complied. Naruto took out a scroll from his pouch and placed the paper on the seal. He flowed his chakra for a long time. When Naruto removed the paper an imprint of the seal was formed on it. Naruto just tucked away from the scroll and looked like nothing happened.

"Jiji, you called me to talk ya know."

As if a spell had been lifted. Every occupant of the room came to their senses. Naruto looked at them with a goofy smile. Sarutobi felt that he was forming a headache. He looked at the boy, then at the group of Anbu with one with accused treason. And he noticed that Kakashi was hiding his expression with an utmost indifference like he always does. Sarutobi just understood the implications and seriousness of Kakashi's observations.

He ordered the Anbu to remove the prisoner to a secure place and dismissed them. Sarutobi looked at the boy expectantly.

Naruto let go a sigh. "Jiji, ya do know that Mizuki sensei wasn't the first who called me a demon or monster... "

Both Sarutobi and Kakashi winced at this. They knew that the upcoming conversation was not what they wanted to do. They were not ready or would never be in a million time.

"...Sure he was the first one to call me those in front of me. But neither I am a deaf nor an idiot to ignore them. I didn't miss the whispers, the glares, hatred, open hostility. Jiji, I do know that you recruited Kakashi-san and Weasel-san to keep a tab on me. But still, they were not always there to protect me from them. Maybe that time, I didn't know the reason... Why they hate me so much, why they throw me away from the stores, why they overcharge me for clothes, foods, why they tried to kill me. They sold me this orange jumpsuit which cost me thrice the actual value, a dress not suitable for any ninja duties. I was living in an apartment almost for my whole life... ALONE. What age am I now... Only twelve. Hokage-Sama, you never told me who MY PARENTS are? Whether they loved me or not. Whether they are DEAD or LEFT ME alone because I'm a monster as THEY whisper. I didn't know ANYTHING. All I did knew that I'm an Uzumaki and now a Jhinchūriki. All I know that I'm from a clan which was exceptional in fūinjutsu and Kenjutsu. And now I know that Yondaime, Minato Namikaze sealed a tailed beast in me. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT? DO ANY OF YOU KNOW HOW I FELT ABANDONED. NO. Because I'm merely a weapon..... continuously chased by Danzo to become an emotionless weapon, ready to kill anyone. Hokage-Sama, you sent Kakashi-san to find about me yesterday. Well, I'll personally tell you the truth. I know what Yondaime burdened me with. I know what fūinjutsu is. I know more than I show anybody. I only stayed a dead-last to stay far away from Danzo's clutches, to stay human and alive."