Chapter Thirty: The Worried Zio

Luna let out a rather loud squeal as she was scooped up from the kitchen chair. Zio wasted no time carrying her back to the bedroom and tossing her on the bed. The hybrid hit was a soft thud. She sat up rather quickly before crossing her arms and looking at Zio, "What's wrong with you? You've had a attitude since he's got here." Luna could tell that Zio's attitude had changed almost immediately since they had encountered the other Irinaut's. The Yeti's and Fex listened to Luna without question, and Fex often made his feelings known to Luna. The blonde had taken notice to the strange looks she so often got from Fex, but was never sure what to make of it. He seemed familiar. Even to her, and she couldn't seem to shake the feeling.

Zio huffed. The large male let out a loud clicking noise before climbing over top of Luna. He pressed his cheek to hers, and even laid down against her with a soft thud. Zio let out a low mumble; shaking his head lightly, 'Everytime he's here he finds a way to brush you. I don't like his smell on you.' Though the Irinaut race was very advanced, they seemed to have less control over their sexual cravings. Zio hated each and every time that Fex came into their stay. Zio was beyond uncomfortable with the smell being on Luna. He rubbed his check to her own. Suddenly kissing her rather softly, 'I haven't had you since our first time, and that smell you let off. It's, sweet. He doesn't need to be around you alone. Not right now. Not ever.'

The blonde tilted her head in a rather confused manner. She crossed her arms across her chest, but as quickly as she did, the Irinaut had grabbed ahold of her wrists and shoved them back. Her eyes widened. Luna had thought nothing of it. Fex would walk passed her and move about. Mostly because he didn't seem as if he could keep still for quite long, "The smell? He's fine, Zio. What's he have that you don't?" The hybrid gasped as Zio had kissed her. She found such relief in him, but became confused at his comment, "Baring? Smell? I don't know what either of you are talking about." Luna mumbled as she sulked against the large pillows. The blonde turned her head to the side and shut her eyes.

'We'll catch it before you do, darling. I've never been able to lock before you, Luna. I want to be your only alpha, and Fex always has his eyes on you. You don't hear what I do.' The male let out a deep huff before pulling down her bottoms, "You're body will burn for mine. It's a queen's job to give her alphas strong heirs. You won't want to leave.' The male's leeches pulsed with vibrant colors as he let out a chirp; nuzzling up to her, 'I want to lock again. While you're in the baring time. We could bore a heir, Luna. Our own.' Zio held her legs upward before letting his large hands trail up her hips under the white gown. The male gently licked up her stomach before taking her neck and lightly pulling her up. Zio wrapped his lips around her neck, expanding his large mouth and licking her collar bone and neck. Even occasionally biting down in attempts to catch her attention. The way she jolted beneath him made his green eyes spark with vibrant yellow pools that seemed to dance around his slit pupil.

Luna breathed heavily as his hands move up her frame. The blonde haired female's eyes popped open, "A-ahh, Zio. We can't. What if someone catches us? It hurt so badly last time.' The female wouldn't admit it, but she had truly been unable to take her eyes off Zio recently. She stayed on his arm and he welcomed the small hybrid without a second thought. As her neck was consumed by his mouth, Luna couldn't control the heavy moans that escaped her throat. The alpha's mouth was warm and soothing. Zio did this often when he was lonely, but he had never pushed to lock again until now. Luna let out a soft cry, "Z-Zio, stop. What if someone hears us?" Luna didn't want Strong knowing about them. It would lead to questions that didn't need asked at the time. The captain didn't trust them enough yet. Though, the promise was kept and Zio had been released from the collar, they still seemed to feel that they were not welcome, "Why don't we wait for when we are on the home planet? I-it's just a few more days. Won't you make it until then?"

The large Irinaut let out a rather loud whine. He lifted up before rubbing his head, 'You always make me wait. Truly, I don't believe that you will be able to last that long. Zio grinned as a soft coo except his throat. He leaned over and pressed his head to hers, 'I hate his scent being on you. I don't want a trace of him on your skin.' Zio's leeches pulsed with their vibrant blues and reds. He laid his head down on her shoulder before letting out a loud groan. The male was very vocal, and so often he would pout like this. The alpha craved the hybrid's attention, and he always made it quite clear, 'I'll wait, but it won't hurt again. Might even enjoy it.' Zio kissed her forehead before pulling her dress back down, 'Baring makes a Queen crave the dominant alpha. I was the only one here.' Zio still seemed concerned, but he made nothing of it before, 'If it's what you want, love, but don't go alone with Fex. I don't trust him.'

Who do you trust?