Description

"It is my business and you know why? Because you're my wife, get it?" His face were inches away from mine as his mint breath fanned my cheeks.

"Since when do you care that I'm your wife?" I whispered, my heart was going insane.

"Since forever, Layla." He brushed my cheeks with his warm hands. "You belong to me and the angels are witnesses for that."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Layla is not your typical muslim girl. She can kick ass and is sarcastic as heck. She stands up for herself and friends without hesitation even if it means being enemy with the popular group in school. And her mood change with the weather of the day.

Now meet Amir, the rich bad boy handsome guy in school. Everyone fears him except Layla and his friends. He has dark secrets and do things Layla can't even imagine.

When Layla's parents and Amir's father decided to marry their children for their companies partnership, things began to get interesting for them. Their school life and marriage life collide with each other and set both of them on the edge and of course secrets starts to rain. What happens when Layla and Amir go out of their houses with their own personalities and bring it to their new home? Will they be each other's rival or lover?
Fire against Fire is the beginning to an explosion. Will that explosion be a disastrous one or a spark in the stomach?
Everything started with a marriage.

Find out in The Hijabi's Romeo

None Muslims are welcome^^

Ps. This book does not represent Islam, just having fun writing a different genre ^^.

Later beauties❤