2.I'm talented like that

"Hi lion

"Hi lion." A husky voice breathed out making my ears tickles.

Animal names!? Come on!

Don't turn around Layla, don't speak to him. Nothing good comes out of it.

"Giving me the silence treatment huh."

The nerv of this guy. Can he just shut up?

"Abdullah you're in team white and Ismail, team red." The coach finally finished with the teams.

"Okay class. It will be white against red match. You all know the rules." The coach had a basketball in his hand.

"Let's start, Imma need a person from each team in the middle."

As if on cue Amir started walking towards where coach was. Always arrogant.

I looked around my team, waiting for a guy to fetch the ball for us because let me be honest I can't beat his height.

No one stepped up. I wasn't exaggerating when I said everyone is school feared him.

"I'm still waiting." The coach snapped at us.

Not wanting to make this long I made my way in front of the jerk with amused face.

Does everything amuse him? What's going on?!

"Okay.... START" THE coach threw the ball in the air.

Game on mister.
***************
I ended up losing.

I don't even know what happened.

The guy was really good at basketball. No wonder he's the captain of basketball team in our school. It's actually not fair, he trains to become a professional while I play as a hobby.

I on the other hand am on the track team in our school. We train twice a week together with the boys team. Amir's gang member Keith is on it and I have to say his ego is bigger than the sun.

And that's not the only reason I lost. My teammates didn't even budge!! I felt like I was the only one playing and trying to win. Every time Amir got his hands on the ball (which was all the time) they would stop playing.

Look I know he's strong and all but hey! Man up a little.

"Well done team red, good teamwork and that's how a team should work." He praised the other team before the coach turned to us.