32. Should I be worried?

I was humming as I poured yoghurt in my bowl and then grabbed the cereal pack

I was humming as I poured yoghurt in my bowl and then grabbed the cereal pack. I felt a pair of hands creeping in to wrapped themselves around my waist. My breath hitched and I nearly dropped the pack. My body froze as Amir rested his head on my shoulder.

"Good morning." He breathed out. I smelled his shave cream, deodorant and minty breath all together.

"G-g-good morning." I managed to utter.

What is going on now?

Ya Allah he probably saw the paper. I felt my cheeks heating up.

"What are you eating?" He face moved closer so that our cheeks was pressed together.

"Cereal." I moved my hand that gripped the pack and started to pour some in the bowl with the yoghurt.

"Want me to make you some?" I continued, I don't want to act shy around him and our relationship to change. Just how we were before.

He shook his head and whined "No I want to eat yours."

I scoffed "get your own honey." As soon as that word left my mouth I grimaced. Dammit.

I felt his smirk on my cheek. "Honey? I like that. Call me that from now on."

"In your dreams, now let me go I'm hungry." I wiggled myself for him to loosen his grip on my waist but didn't work.

"Not until you give me a spoon of that."

He hugged my waist even tighter.
I sighed, knowing his stubborn head I scoped some yoghurt with cereal and brought it to his mouth. He then ate it from my hands.

"When is your match beginning?"

"10 o'clock." He said while munching.

"How many matches do you have today?"

"Only one at the finals. My team doesn't need to go through the whole process because of our victory last year."

He still held my waist. How long he is going to do that, I don't know. It was 8 in the morning right now. I heard Keith took the gold medal in track while he brought the silver one for me after I ran away.

It's so embarrassing when I think back on it. But thank god my turn was so early in the week. That way I don't have to go to school nor to the tournament for the rest of the week.

I'M FREE!

"You know... I want to eat sometime soon." He smiled and let go. Somehow I felt cold but I might have imagined it.