Chapter Eight: Hurt

Diana's POV

"Pardon?"

Theo cupped his ear and wanted me to repeat myself.

'Don't do it,'

I pulled Jay closer to me tugging on his roughened fur, feeling the dried blood peeling off on the ends.

"You heard what I said, I will not repeat myself,"

Theo raised an eyebrow while a smirk rested on his irritating face. Oh how badly I wanted to punch him. He clicked his tongue nodding in agreement at the deal.

"Sounds good,"

*****

(Back at the Packhouse)

Jay walked back and forth with his head in his hands muttering incoherent words every once in a while. I stood up from the bed, my hands touching Jay's shoulder softly.

I flinched when he shoved me away from himself, his burning glare causing me to squint back at him with all seriousness.

"Jay, we need to talk about this! I know what I did bu-"

He pointed at me with fury stepping forward heavily.

"You don't know what you've done,"

I rubbed my forehead sighing deeply from all the stress and anger that consumed the air.

"Jay, honey you need to listen to me, I have a plan but I can't tell you if you won't let me."

"What plan Diana? Theo is someone you shouldn't even be messing with! It is between him and me! You literally ruined everything Diana, I am absolutely disappointed in you right now. Just...leave me alone."

My heart broke a little at his harsh words. Did I really ruin everything? I raised my chin with the small bit of integrity I had left.

"I'm not going to leave you alone. I am your mate and we fight through everything together,"

"You disobeyed my orders,"

"What? I am your mate!-"

"AND I AM YOUR ALPHA KING!" He raised his voice at me,

"Really? You're going to use that against me? I really thought you were better than that Jay!"

I could tell I was really pissing Jay off as he was growling lowly, trying to hold himself from shifting. Would Luca react the same way?

"Get out," Jay spoke with gritted teeth.

I scoffed roughly and took a step toward him, hoping to calm him down a bit. Jay snarled at me with his hand raised. He was going to hit me. My feet backed away from instinct, avoiding any form of communication with him.

"I-I can't believe it, Jay. I wish Luca was here instead of you, I know he wouldn't hurt me unlike you. You want me to leave? Fine, you've got your wish."

Jay's black eyes softened a tiny bit and he finally went to reach for my hand. I shoved my shoulder roughly into his, smacking him with my black hair. My arms were folded against my chest as I walked to the bedroom door.

"Don't f*cking touch me."

"Diana wait-"

I slammed the door before he could finish speaking. I guess I have to do this plan on my own.

"F*CK!" Jay roared loudly,

Loud crashes and bangs sounded from our room allowing me to figure out that Jay was destroying everything.