Thirty: Epilouge

After two months of living with Louis, Harry had acclimated into society and happily wormed his way into the Tomlinson family

Conveniently, he had gotten a job at the local movie theaters where he would sweep after the showing of films.

It worked for him because he could see free movies, and barely had to have face-time with people since he usually came in once all the customers had left the room.

It was the perfect spot.

Louis had helped him attain the job as a result of how he had also gotten a job there at the concession stand.

The two of them were working to save up enough money to move out of Louis' home, maybe find a small one bedroom apartment.

Previously, Louis would have been fine staying with Jay and his family after he graduated. But after a few instances where Lottie walked in on him and Harry getting hot and heavy in his room...he needed to get the hell out of there.

So after every paycheck, the two of them would set aside funds in order to achieve that goal.

The curly haired man hasn't spoken to his friends on the other side of the mountain, but he has seen Niall numerous times over at Zayn's house. Something he doesn't mention to Louis, who is still oblivious of their relationship.

He hopes they are doing well.

And he understands now that what they did for him, by concealing the truth, was in everyone's best interest and needed to be done.

He would have been killed by Donovan if he were to confront him back then. Thankfully, he never has to see him again.

Currently, the taller lad was sweeping the last of popcorn remnants under the seat in one of the theaters, softly singing a song he heard from Louis' phone to himself.

He enjoyed when the theater was empty, much like it was now. He could be as loud as he would like and go at his own pace.

Zero worries about running into anyone who would ask him about his stitches, excluding those few instances where customers returned because they may have forgotten something.

His go-to excuse for his appearance is that he is apart of a Frankenstein reenactment, to which people would then compliment how well his "costume" was.

It was all Louis' idea.

Harry smiled triumphantly when he finished cleaning, bending over to check under the seats for any last remaining trash.

When he saw nothing, he gathered his materials of the broom and dustpan, leaving the theater so that he could put them away in the supplies closet that was right next to the concession stand.

His mixed eyes couldn't help but go to the counter where he saw Louis focusing on cleaning the glass. His lips were parted as his tongue stuck out in concentration, his arms swinging in rough circular motions.