9

Aashna's pov:

I was indeed shocked to see Aarav outside standing there in front of me. I was even angry at him but then his smile changed everything. It felt like I was never angry at him.

I agreed with Kriya that he is really very handsome. I have seen so many good looking boys before but I never felt something of what I'm feeling now. I don't know what is it and what should I even name it but it is so different, something special which I'm unable to describe in words. He waved his hands in front of me and I came back to my senses. Oh, he is still standing here and I didn't replied him yet. Stupid!

"Hi.” I said and looked down.

"Are you angry?” He asked moving a step closer.

Really? Is he kidding me? Of course I'm angry.

"No, why would I be angry? In fact I'm  happy, so much happy. You know why? Because the boy I used to chat with never mentioned his name and identity to me and you know the interesting part, I came to know that from someone else. And after all this, why would I be angry?” I said sarcastically.

"Oh, Really? I actually thought that you are angry. But as you said that you are not. So it's ok."He said very casually as if he didn't understood the sarcasm in my words. I just glared at him.

"Chill, I'm kidding. I know you are angry.” He said.

"Better. So now may I know the reason for the same?” I asked without looking at him.

"No." he said and I again glared at him.

"Ok, Calm down, I'm saying it. .” he said calming me down.

"Okay, let me start. So firstly Hi, as you know now I'm Aarav Deshmukh, and trust me I really wanted to tell you the truth but I was even not ready to miss your price less expression when you come to know the truth." He said with a little smirk on his face.

My priceless expression? What does it mean? Did I heard it right? I was wondering but his words brought me back.

"Yeah, you heard it right. I said 'your priceless expression.'"

Huh? How did he came to know what I was thinking?

"What priceless expression we have never met before.” I said finally looking at him but averted my gaze quickly when our eyes met.

"Okay, let me remind you. You know what?"He said and smirked again.

"What?” I asked almost immediately.

"No girl has drooled over my bike the way you did."

Oh f**k.

I was hell embarrassed at that moment. I remembered the incident of the signal when I was actually drooling over his bike.

Oh, means the bike belonged to him. And he was the one driving it. The person covered with helmet was him!

I looked at him and saw him smiling. Again I averted my gaze.

Man, his smile will surely kill me.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I told you I really wanted to tell you the truth but... Anyway. I'm sorry again and I mean it." he said and like a idiot I smiled back at him.

"Did that smile means I'm forgiven?” He asked and I nodded.

"Ok, I forgive you.” I said and he smiled again.

"Friends?” he said extending his hand.

"Friends.” I said and gave my hand in his. There was a tingling sensation all over my body when my hand touched him.

"So Now that we are friends and you have forgiven me, can I go back and continue my speech?” he said.

Did he left his speech because of me?

"You left your speech halfway? Why?” I asked him confused.

"Because saying sorry to you was more important than that speech.” He said and my heart melted again.
Why he has this effect on me?

"Finally.” Someone said from behind. We both turned at the same time and our arms brushed at each other.
Not again!

"Yes, finally you both are friends.” Ruan and Kriya said.

"You should have told me the truth.” I snapped at Ruan but he said that he was under the instruction that he should not tell me. The moment he said that, I shifted my eyes at Aarav.

"Hey man! Stop lying, I never said that.” Aarav said to Ruan.

"Come on, you did."

"No."

"Okay, stop now. Aarav I guess you have a pending speech to complete.” Kriya said stopping both of them.

"Kriya, right?” Aarav asked and Kriya nodded.

"Oh. Hi, I heard a lot about you. Nice to meet you.” He said to Kriya while winking at Ruan.

Abhimanyu, Friend of Aarav and Ruan came to call them and then we all went inside to continue with the party.

Aarav went to stage and started with his speech, he was introducing himself and was telling about various activities held by the college, everyone was cheering him and on the other hand, I was averting my gaze, because every time our eyes met, butterflies were already in my stomach playing havoc with my emotions.

I just hope that, I don't do something stupid in front of him.

 Hope you like the chapter

........................................................................
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
Thank you