Chapter : 48

Aashna's Pov:

Two days past and still I not got a chance to talk with my Mom. I'm sure she will freak out but I have to do that, at least try. Sometimes I think that there's no problem as Kriya and Ruan is also with us. But I can't tell mom about Aarav and Ruan and she won't believe that me and Kriya are going for two days vacation.

Today also Aarav asked me whether I'm going to come or not and I must say this boy is really crazy, on the one hand he ask me about the same and on the other hand, he answers his own question saying that I will definitely come with him. I don't know what I'm going to do. But for now, I should keep this thoughts out of my mind and complete my project. I started with my project and just then my phone ranged, Aarav! Did he really called me? Today only he said that, he won't talk with me unless and until I get permission and it has not been a single day that he called me. I won!

I hurriedly kept the books aside and attended the call.

"Missing my pretty face, love?” I asked provoking him.

"Is this really Aashna speaking?” He asked back. I know he was shocked by what I just said.

"Maybe.” I replied and felt him smiling.

"Okay. And about missing your pretty face and this is something I do every single time.” He said. I know it already!

"Did you asked your mom?” He asked me. Man, he is back with that topic again. How I'm supposed to say no to him.

"Not yet but...."Before I could finish my sentence he stopped me.

"Okay, I will come and ask her.” He said and I got tongue tied for a second. Wait.. No.. He won't do anything like that. Chill!

"I know you will not do that.” I replied.

"Don't test me babe, you know I can do that.” He said as if he is warning me.

"I know you won’t.” I said stubbornly.

"Okay, tell me why the lights are switched off of your room? You were sleeping?” He asked.

"No, I was not. But I switched off them when your call came and....wait. How do you know that?” I asked and he laughed.

"I'm standing outside your house.” he said and this time I was literally out of words. I hurriedly went to my balcony and saw him standing on the opposite side of the road.

I was confused on what should I do? Should I be happy that he here or should I get scared that, he will come to my home for asking permission, though I already know that he won't do anything which will harm me.

"You are crazy boy.” Was the only sentence came out of my mouth.

"Only for you.” he said and I hide myself behind the curtains, I don't want him to know that how much his words effect me.

"Why are you here?” I asked him.

"I already said that."

"Come on, I know you won't do that, tell me the real reason.” I asked again.

"I was missing you. Today I said that I won't talk to you and you being a very bad girlfriend didn't protested it." He said and this was my time to laugh.

"I never protested because I knew that you can't stay without talking to me, as I can't live without talking to you.” I told him sincerely.

"I'm sorry.” He said sadly.

"No no, don't be sorry.” I said trying to cheer him up.

"Okay, now go ask permission from your mom.” He said sternly.

"Okay. I will. But you go back to your home, it's late already.” I said and he agreed. I ended the call and decided to go and talk with mom. She is my mom, but I don't know why I feel nervous while asking something to her.

"Mom, what's the plan for my birthday?” I asked sitting beside.

"I haven't decided anything yet. Why do you have any plans?” She asked and I damn badly wanted to say yes but nothing came out.

"No. There's not."I replied. Why in the world would I reply her that. Aashna focus, you have to ask her out.

"Mom, I guess Kriya is planning something for me." I told her.

"Great.” Was the only reply she gave.

"Planning something of two days.” I said almost in a whisper. I hope she heard me.

"Two days? Did I heard it right?” She asked and I nodded.

"Means you will stay out on the day of your birthday.” She said looking straight into my eyes.

"Maybe the next day and moreover if you don't want I won't go there.” I said a bit emotionally.

"I will talk with your dad.” She said and I went to my room. I hope she convinces dad.

"What's wrong?” Di asked and I told her everything about the birthday plan except for the fact that not Kriya but Aarav has made that plan.

"Okay.” Was the only reply she gave followed by a mischievous smile.

"It's not Kriya's plan, right?” She asked and I was tongue tied. Should I tell her the truth?

"Okay, let me ask it clearly. What's the matter with Aarav?” She asked and I smiled by mere mention of his. I guess she know the truth and there's no way I should hide it.

"How do you know?” I asked back.

"Come on, it's quite obvious. I still have so many friends in your college and by now whole college know about you guys.” She replied.

"Yes, we are in a relationship.” I finally confessed it to her.

"Well, my little sister has grown up now. When did it happened?” She started asking questions about us and I was more than happy to reply. It made me recall our memories, something which I love the most.

"Aarav is a good boy. I hope you stay happy with him."

"I will.” I said and hugged her.

"But for now, please help me. He will freak out if I say no to his plan. Please please please help me." I requested.

"Okay okay, chill. I will talk to them.” She said and left my room. The moment she left her words came in my mind, 'Aarav is a good boy', of course he is! And now he is Mine.

Do vote and comment.
Thank you!