William POV

William POV:

As she slowly turns around, I'm taken aback by the jolt of surprise that shoots through me - it's none other than the tomboyish Roselina.

Before I can utter a word, my wolf takes control, and I'm entranced by her captivating beauty. Her round black eyes twinkle like stars in the night sky, her cute little face radiates a gentle glow like moonlight, and her soft, pure pink lips beg to be kissed, to connect our souls for eternity.

Her beauty is incomparable, and I'm completely lost in her, unable to even blink my eyes. The mere thought of losing her is unbearable because my love for her knows no bounds.

I was deeply lost in my thought when my wolf suddenly interrupts, snapping me back to reality with just one word: 'Mate'.

What?

I cannot believe that Tomboy is my mate, the one who killed my best friend's dad, the one who can't shift, and the sources of all my pains. My hatred slowly consumed my thought thinking about her, I feel disgusted and furious.

As soon as the word 'Mate' leaves my lips, I notice her eyes freezing in shock.

Just then, she speaks out, 'Jerk is my mate?'

'This can't be true. Tomboy cannot be my mate. The Moon Goddess wouldn't be so cruel as to give me this non-shifter, ugly, pathetic girl as my mate,' I split out.

Unable to contain my anger, I lock eyes with her and speak the most heart-wrenching words that cause my wolf immense pain.

'I alpha William Stains rejects you, Roselina Kail, as my mate and a future Luna of my pack.' I said.

To my surprise, she doesn't even flinch. I had expected her to cry and plead with me like most other girls would, but instead, she remains strong, refusing to shed a single tear.