FORCED OR LOVED?

'Nakshu! We met yesterday but it doesn't mean that you will follow me till here, it's not fair you know. I treat you as my friend not anything
else, please excuse me....' Rohan started speaking in one go.

'Will you please shut up!!' Nakshatra
chided in confusion making Rohan halt.

They both looked at each other in confusion.

'Nakshu! Finally you are here', Meera came from inside making her sigh in relief.
'That's my mom!' Nakshatra said to Rohan who was still looking boggled.

Rohan welcomed her inside and they made their way to the dinning room.
'This is my daughter Nakshatra,' Raghu introduce her to Manohar's family.

Sheela felt happy looking at Nakshatra, who was busy greeted them. After many years, Sheela was feeling the desi aura, she always longed for a girl child but her prayers were never heard. But looking at Nakshatra it seemed to her as if her prayers were finally answered while
Nakshatra was actually feeling little nervous because of the treatment she was receiving though she was meeting them for the first time, they were treating her with love and warmness. But once the time started tickling she grew more closer to them. Firstly she was comfortable because of Rohan, who turned out to be her friend in a stranger's house. Rohan too was very happy knowing her from family side.

'Call Akshay!  Why is he taking so much time!' Sheela asked Rohan who was busy chatting with Nakshatra.  Before Rohan could go, he saw Akshay coming towards the kitchen.

'He is here,' Rohan said retiring to sit next to Nakshatra.

Akshay and Nakshatra were not at all shocked to see each other, they just smiled acknowledging each other's presence.

The food was served and the table was full of fun and few nostalgic talks about good old days. Rohan and Nakshatra were in their own world of chit-chat, the only one who felt left out was Akshay, he didn't like that feeling.

'Rohan', Akshay called our for his brother who had completely forgotten his existence.

'How come you know her?' he whispered.

'Bro, it's the same girl whom I met yesterday, I told you na', Rohan said.

'But How come you people are soo close?' Akshay enquired.

'I told you know that we are best of  friends,' Rohan said casually.

Akshay wanted to tell Rohan that she was the girl whom he met in the cafe but something held him back. By then Nakshatra was completely aware about the ongoings and she never expected Rohan to be brother of Akshay. She always thought that the Earth is huge but failed to notice that the world is too small.

Once after the breakfast, Raghu's family left after enjoying a good time. Rohan was having a talk with his parents about Nakshatra being his friend. 

'She is really pretty, I would like it if you consider this', Sheela said to Manohar. Rohan wasn't aware of the alliance yet. 

'Who ma?' He asked in confusion.

'Akshay and Nakshatra',said Sheela.