I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU

Next day morning,

Nakshatra was quite surprised to see all her favourites on the dining table. She gave her mom one tight hug before digging in. Akshay and Raghu were having some busy talks while Nakshatra savoured all her favourites like a child who was back home from the hostel.

Akshay dropped her home before leaving for work.

Days were passing in good pace, it has been 9 months of her marriage and she had decided to quit her job to spend some time at home before starting college. Last week when she suddenly announced about quitting her job at the dinner table, none in the family were shocked or surprised excluding herself.

Rohan cheered about being in same college, Sheela started urging her to buy new accessories for college, Manohar was inquiring and advising about subjects she could take to make a better career and finally her lovely husband who was smiling at her endlessly. Nakshatra was never tired of those never ending chats, she willingly would give her whole day for such family moments.

'Will that be okay?' She asked once they were back in their balcony.
'What do you feel?'
'Not sure!'
'You will be fine!' he patted on her head  standing next to her. Nakshatra smiled back looking into his black orbs.
'What was so funny back down there?' She asked.
'Oh!That!' Akshay smiled, 'You looked like an obedient little girl who was taking instructions'
'I m not a little girl!' she said curtly.
'I know!'
'No! You don't!' She retorted.
'Show me then!' Akshay said winking at her. Nakshatra stood up at once but couldn't move. 'What am I even trying to do?' she questioned herself.

The expression on her face was amusing. Akshay smiled wide this time. 'Don't stress that little brain of yours it will explode!' he said before laughing. Nakshatra made an awe face,'I m not talking to you! You are teasing me a lot these days, I will tell Ma about this!' she stormed back to their room.

Akshay followed her inside. She was making the bed and he hugged her from behind.

'Leave me!' she screamed.
'Don't shout! You will give them a wrong idea!' Akshay whispered into her ears, he could feel her body tension.

'Angry?' he asked turning her around to him, by tucking her hair behind her ear with one hand while the another hand had a firm grip on her waist pulling her towards him.

'Your nose becomes red when you get angry! But it's not red, so you are not at all furious right now!' Akshay said kissing her nose tip, the tension around was easing but she didn't seem to budge. She melted and smiled back at him.

'Thank you Akshay!'
'For?'
'For everything!' she said.
'Then Thank you to you too!' He said,'for everything!'

Nakshatra looked at him with happiness and her inner self urged her badly to confess her feelings for him. But she was somewhat scared of not receiving the same. Akshay also seemed to read her mind.

She slowly darted her eyes towards his smile and felt an urge to kiss him at the least. Something pushed herself towards him and she tried to initiate a kiss, Akshay who anticipated it gave in. Before Nakshatra could kiss him,
there was a knock on the door. She immediately parted herself from him and he flushed red.