2.Way To Your Heart

It was overwhelming news for her that Rafia and her husband wanted to adopt her legally.

After her father's death, her uncle's behavior with her egraved the thought in her brain that she wasn't wanted.

But after several years of misery when Rafia and Sadaquat both came to her room and asked her consent for the adoption, she broke down and cried with hiccups. It was hard for Sadaquat and Rafia to calm her down.

"Ayesha, if you don't want this then it's ok, you can live here without the paper work as well but we wanted to secure your future. We do not want your uncle to come and claim his guardianship on you at any point of your life."Sadaquat said whilst Rafia was busy rubbing her back in soothing manner.

"No, it's not like that. It's just that, I thought nobody wants me in their life." She said while sobbing. She wanted to let her guard down in front of these people with beautiful heart.

Rafia and Sadaquat smiled at each other.

"Don't ever say that, you are our daughter, not less than Alina for us."Rafia said hugging her.

" Thank you Aunty."She thanked her softly.

" I'm very much offended Ayesha. "Rafia said with a pout whilst detaching herself from her.

She panicked.

'What did I do?' She thought worriedly.

"Call me Mumma, otherwise I will very offended."Rafia's next statement brought her out from her painful thought and smile spread across rosy lips.

" Mumma."She whispered to herself, testing the sweetness nad love beneath this beautiful word.

Rafia heard and smiled with tears in her eyes and hugged her again.

" You must call me Baba then."She heard Sadaquat khan's voice.

She looked at him and next second she was hugging him tightly.

Sadaquat and Rafia was happy to have a beautiful yet innocent daughter like Ayehsa and Ayesha was happy to be part of that beautiful and loving family.

_____________________

Its been six years since she was basking in the love of Khan villa's members.

She and Alina were now first year student of BBA.

She had learnt to trust, love and care.

She learnt about all of the khan villa's memeber except the man with steely grey eyes. She tried but she never understood his cold demeanor. He became colder and colder with her only as the time passed by.

"Ayesha, what are you doing here? Come lets get going, Sahir bhai is taking us ice cream parlour."Alina said whilst coming into her balcony and dragging her inside.

" Hold on Alina, let me change first."She said smilingly whilst taking her wrist out from Alina's hold.

"You look beautiful always, you don't need to dress up to look beautiful."Alina said while observing her beautiful features.

" Alina come on, stop this rubbish."She said whilst entring her washroom with a beautiful yellow shirt.

Soon enough the gang of four, Sahir, Sahil, Alina and Ayesha were heading towards their favorite ice cream parlour whilst joking and laughing with each other.

After having their icecream they thought for a long drive and after informing their parents they headed to fulfill their little wish.

It was 8 in the night when they returned boisterously.