32.Tangled Threads

"Diya, where is my beige kurta I bought for Isra's baby shower?" He cried from the closet.

Hadiya rolled her eyes in annoyance and put her kajal on the dressing table before heading inside the closet with one eye filled with kajal and the other empty.

She gasped seeing the messy closet.

"Atif!!!" She screamed clenching her fists.

"Yes jaan-e-Atif." Knowing well why she was angry he bit his tongue but quickly recovering he answered her coating each alphabet with extreme sweetness and love.

"Don't do that." Hadiya felt her resolution to scold him breaking down at his charming way.

"I can't help it when you look this gorgeous." He whispered nearing her, whilst taking in her beautiful saree clad form.

She knew he was casting his magic around her and as always she felt drowning into him.

They have grown as a person and as a couple as well.

Now they were able to understand each other better and was still trying to learn and memories each other like their most favorite verse of their most favourite book.

"Leave me Atif. After getting ready I've to get Hania ready as well." She squirmed coming out of the world Atif was taking her to with his Words and actions.

Atif grimaced and left her with a peck on her cheek.

She took out his kurta pyjama and handed him.

"Get ready fast and remember to clean all this mess once we return from the Haweli." Saying she stormed out of the closet and resumed her makeup.

"I can't understand how a handsome husband like me has no value in front of his wife." Her lips stretched into a beautiful smile when she heard his blabbering from the closet.

*********

"Uzair we weren't supposed to go like a guest." She was feeling guilty for not being there before.

"They know about our reason Eishal, they won't mind trust me." He said whilst fixing his gaze on the road.

Whilst Eishal fixed her gaze on her son who was sleeping soundly.

Aftab, their sunlight, their son was 3 year old. Because of the complications she had to go through during her pregnancy, Aftab was physically weak and was prone to diseases and coz of that they weren't able to reach haweli before.

According to his doctor he would be able to overcome his weaknesses along with time and proper care.

Their life revolved around Aftab. Now they had reason to be happy and content.

She smiled and numerous stars twinkled in her eyes when Uzair took her hand in his and brought it to his lips, his gaze still fixed on the road whilst his one hand busy with the steering wheel.

********

"Zubair can you stop reading and tell me which one should I wear for the function?" She said taking the book from his hand.