7. C H E C K M A T E

Chace's P

Chace's P.O.V

She has no idea what she just got herself into. Hurricane made a terrible mistake to cross the line, thinking she gets to have me under her control?

In her wildest dreams.

Did she really think she could have me pulling my jeans down under her command? Absolutely not. I get to be the one who calls all the shots. I don't fall for girls, they fall for me.

I do readily admit that she did make my stomach flutter while whispering words of affection into my ears, using that sultry voice of hers taking me by surprise. Assuming she could seduce me so I could fall for her "Charms", only in the desperate attempt of her making me want to leave.

Well, too bad.

She should've been smart enough to know better.

I couldn't contain myself but curious enough to explore what that plump, lascivious lips of hers taste like. I pull her close, our mouths moving in sync as my hand finds their way to her backside, placing my thigh in between her legs so she wouldn't dare to dream to disarm and escape from my clutches.

"I'll stop... When you tell me to stop," I growl, whispering against her lips, hoping she says no. Hurricane doesn't utter a word, except her magnificent bold silver- grey-blue eyes glint with a gorgeous combination of fury and paroxysm.

I fleetingly intensify the kiss, gently tugging at her hair as my mouth proceeds to move to her neck, a soft melodious moan escaping from her lips. I have no intention to stop, leaving her unscathed. If she knew she had it coming, maybe this wouldn't have happened.

****

Ivy's P.O.V
Chace's sinful eyes salaciously blaze, his grin turning wolffish. I was dumb enough to make a stupid, risky decision and see where it has now landed me.

But truth be told I didn't know what else to think off. He is too strong for me to take him down, albeit my five-foot ten-inch frame is compatible with his sturdy and supple six-foot three-inch physique.

His fingers run through my skin, giving me a series of goosebumps. I think I am beginning to suffer from major heartburn and to make things worse, I can't seem to find my voice screaming at him to back the fuck off. My lips part open to say something, but he closes them shut with his palm, my eyes widening in horror.

"Lesson number one," he speaks mellowly, "Never add fuel to the fire". "And rule number two..." he adds "I know more than you and can even do the honors of showing you on how it is properly and supposed to be played."

"Do you surrender, Hurricane?" Chace asks, with a smug look on his face, removing his hand away from my mouth. I raise my thigh, ready to jab him but he grabs it just in time before I can attack. I use my other free hand, but he is quick enough to block, grabbing that as well.

"Screw you," I grit my teeth spitefully. "Let go of me!"

"That does not answer my question. I hate it when I have to repeat myself, Hurricane. Say the magic word, and you are a free bird." Chace chuckles mockingly, his grip around my thigh getting tighter.

"Go fuck yourself!"

"Then forget it. I don't mind staying in this position, however long it takes."

"You are so pathetic...I hate you!"

He continues to remain completely unaffected by my protestations, pretending to stifle yawns in between. As much as I hate myself for succumbing to his contaminated aura, I give in.

"Will you please...with extra caramel on the top, let go of me?" I ask sarcastically.

"Only because you said please." He smiles a poisonous smile, loosening his grip on my thigh and hand. I push myself away from the wall and straighten my rumpled shirt, turning to glare at him with contempt.

I missed my homework and ended up getting distracted because of this egotistical asshole.

"By the way, aren't you forgetting something?" Chace arches a brow like he knows something is up which I don't. I look at him with slight confusion. "What do you mean "If I'm forgetting something?" I snap. "If this is going to be another one of your stupid, corny jokes, I'm done and I want you to get the hell out of my room."

He rolls his eyes and scoffs, a malicious smirk crossing his lips. I gasp in mortification to see my red satin bra, hanging high above on his index finger for the world to see. "How the hell did you do that?!" I shriek, snatching it from him. This is really low of him to do such a thing like this and my hatred for Mr. Blue eyed Romeo Montague in sheep's clothing only seems to increase more rapidly.

"I'm the Collins Key of manipulation," Chace beams crookedly. "Sensual manipulation, to be more specific." He tauntingly adds, raking a hand through his tousled hair, making him look a hundred times even more attractive than he already appears to be.

Why the heck is I thinking this when I'm still mad at him after what he just did?

"Listen I really want to take you out since we didn't exactly get on the right note. Let me make this up to you?" His blue eyes sparkle pleadingly, this time with purity instead of lustful danger or turbulence.

"Why?" I croak defensively.

"Because I want to, ok? As I had mentioned earlier, The food here is fucking terrible and you can't really depend on anybody or anyone to be taking you around."

"And what does this make you? Isn't this me being dependent?" I challenge him. "Are you actually indicating... that you want me to forgive you?" I sneer, placing my hands on my hips.

"I am not indicating shit. There's a difference between wanting to do things and beating around the bush to ask you to come out with me. Unless you are indicating that you want to go in for another snog... I'd be more than willing to oblige. "

Chace purses his mouth in that infamous self- righteous snigger of his. Curse him and his stupid god-given charismatic visage.