33. P U Z Z L E P I E C E S & L E T T I N G Y O U R S E L F F R E E

( Apologies for the chapter being so short! I promise it will be longer in the next 💜 If smut makes you uncomfortable, you are welcome to skip:)

                                      ****

IVY'S P.O.V

His nostrils flare, pupils, dilating as my body is pulled tightly against his. Adagio he moves his way down kissing every notch, sweat filling my every pore. 

Chace's aquamarine eyes shine as they take my naked body. Fisting his hands in my hair and biting the nape of my neck, I'm trapped under his territory.

Barbaric lips yet so luscious close over mine, tongue cavernous in my throat. "Ask and so shall you receive," he adjures, voice laced with impulse. "What is it going to be, Torres?"

Ripples of lust spark in our bodies, his lips on my chest, sucking my nipples branding them as his. His skilled fingers slide past my inner thighs, spreading them open for entryway.  His thumb rotates on every side in my labia, a sharp moan absconds from my throat.

Cupping my clitoris with his rough palm, the other dominating my breasts, I shudder exploding into smithereens. My legs wrap around his sculpted waist as I meet his menacing gaze.

"More," I pant against his lips. "I need more."

"Granted." 

My legs quiver feeling his breath between my thighs. Tugging at his hair, arching my back, my nipples harden at the scent of Lemongrass emanating from his skin, watching him gripping my wrists tighter, tipping my head back to focus at his face.

I cry as Chace devours my wet pussy, tracing a finger across my ribs resting them on my collarbone. I'd been his from the moment I walked into my dorm room, beginning my first semester. His hair teases the side of my cheek, I sense my nipples perking as his cock briefly strokes my groin.

My spine lightly raises. "Don't stop."

Chace nods, planting a kiss on my midriff. "Trust me, there is no option left  for you to back out. I don't intend to do so."

Licking my neck, his epicurean mouth travels and enclose on my vulva before biting it smoothly to bring a gasp, my hips jutting upwards.

A smirk on his appetizing mouth, he leans over my body to kiss me long and slow before he bit my nipples bringing them with his teeth, tugging my clit as my hands uncover his cock, the tip of my tongue running on the sides.

Squirming, we break apart and lie next to each other staring at the ceiling. His fingers playfully fondle with my nipples, rubbing them with the pad of his thumb before teasing them with a pinch.

"I want to do with you what spring does with the Cherry trees," A shiver darts down my arms, hair standing at the back of my neck as he quoted Pablo Neruda. "Don't make me repeat it," Chace whispers sexily, sliding and pressing his fingers deep inside me.

"Tell me to whom you belong to."

I spring awake, searching the room frantically to see if he is here. My clothes are drenched in sweat, my face dry with wet tears. After telling Jaden bits and pieces about the remnants of my past, she gave me the contact details of a therapist named Vihaan Aggarwal, who-according to Jaden- is supposed to be really good.

Careful not to wake Jaden up, the bed softly creaks as I get out of bed and grab my phone from my study desk. Knowing I can't depend on Jaden for comfort, the idea of reaching out and asking for help never really sat well with me.

If I keep leaving it for the next day, that day probably won't come. I'm doing this because I want to be free. I want to be free from the poison my father had fed me when I was born, when I developed into someone I wasn't.

I want to be free from the memories I shared with Chace, wanting to put a full stop to the dreams of him haunting me, luring me to tread on the thin line and forcibly succumb to his deadly charismatic sins.

I want to be free from the places, the places where he touched me contaminating my body, my soul that has lost it's innocence. Which I loved.

Staring at the picture of my mom and a girl with blonde, baby fine hair tied into two pigtails, her cheeks are pink with joy, big innocent blue eyes that gleam with pride. A childhood I can still bring back, reliving every moment.

Moments that were lost. The real me is supposed to be the girl in the picture. Happy, not giving a damn on what the world thinks of her. Staring at the digits scribbled on the chit, I do what most people are afraid to do.

I call for help, hoping if it can take away the pain that refuses to leave.

With my heart thunderously applauding in my chest, I dial the number.