An Explanation

(All rights go to the wonderful J.k Rowling💕)
(6:45am)
Harry's POV:
"I- me and Draco have been friends since before first year, we met at the robes shop, he told me he'd have to be rude at Hogwarts because of his father and what not" I said running my fingers through Draco's soft and fluffy hair, "there's more, do you want the short or long version?" I asked,

"Long" Hermione said at the same time Ron said short, "so long?" I said hoping to lighten the mood, they both nodded, and so I began

I told them about the times me and Draco would sneak around under the invisibility cloak, how we'd steel food from the kitchen, how when we had nightmares we'd cheer each other up, when me and Draco would cry together, laugh together, and more, I told them our one promise, our one promise was to stay together, I told them how Draco was my whole world, how much he meant to me, and lastly "I love him, he's one of my best friends"

They sat there shocked for a few minutes before Hermione had a look of confusion on her face, "how'd you keep it a secret?" She asked, "it wasn't that hard, Granger, you guys barely hang out with Harry, your too inclined with each other to notice when he's upset, hurt you name it, when ever I asked him about you he would get really upset, you have no idea his favourite food, drink, movie, games to play, anything because you never pay attention to him" we heard Draco say quietly as he moved into a sitting position, his hair still looking gorgeous, as he leaned against me, wrapping his arms around my torso, his face going into the crook of my neck, I shivered slightly as I felt his little small puffs of air on my neck, "we do so pay attention to him, malfoy, you don't know anything about Harry" Ron said defensively, "what's his favourite food?" Draco asked sitting up straighter and removing his face from my neck, arms still around me.

"Watermelon, obviously" Hermione said rolling her eyes, "no, it's pork" Ron said looking at Hermione like she was crazy. "Actually it's Treacle tart" Draco and I said at the same time, "no I- its- Hermione started but Draco cut her off "what's his favourite past time?" He asked raising a perfect eyebrow, "quidditch" Hermione and Ron said confidently, "no, it's reading and sketching" Draco and I answered at the same time again.

The carriage came to a stop, me and Draco practically ran off, grabbing Dragons cage on the way.

(Published 28/6/2019)
(Sorry it's so short I have to go to school, I'm actually late because I wanted to write this💕)
(467 words)

Friends behind closed doors-DrarryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara