Shocked

(All rights go to the wonderful J.k Rowling💕) ( one of my family members just died like 36 minutes ago so if there are any spelling mistakes blame that on the tears in my eyes, he was like a father to me, My actual father was quite abusive and never really there, so I'm kinda just falling apart more💕)
Harry's POV
As soon as Draco and I entered the great hall everyone's eyes were on us, "what table are we supposed to sit at?" Draco asked pointing to the fifth table that was now settled in the great hall, "the fifth table is for the '8th' years so probably the fifth one"
We walked over to the 8th year table and sat down everyone's eyes still on us, we held hands under the table trying comfort each other, not to long after Hermione, Ron and the other 8th Years came in and sat down.
Hermione and Ron tried to talk to me but I just ignored them and waited for the sorting ceremony to begin.
"Elaina Blackwood" professor mcgonagall called from the front of the hall making me jump. Blackwood? I've heard that name before, a little girl walked onto the stage and sat down on the small stall. She jumped a little as the hat was placed on her head, she had platinum white hair that went down to her lower back that was tied into a high ponytail, she walked very elegantly. 'Probably a pure blood' I thought giving her a small smile as we locked eyes, she had beautiful turquoise eyes.
"Slytherin!" The hat called making me flinch, the girl looked unsure before walking over to the Slytherin table. For the rest of the sorting ceremony I zoned out until a new 8th year girl was called up , I looked up quickly, we were all told that there was a new 8th year coming but I still wanted to know who she was. She also had platinum white hair like her sister? But hers was in a long braid that went down to her kneecaps, as soon as she sat down we locked eyes I gasped as did she, "Slytherin!l the hat called, she walked over to our table her eyes still on mine. She stood in front of me and at the same time we pulled a necklaces out from under our shirts.

(Published 7/7/2019)
(Sorry this is so short I'll try to write another chapter today💕)
(Words 415)