First day back

(All rights go to the wonderful J.k Rowling💕)
(I'm just posting this small chapter because it's the only thing in my drafts right now)
(Really sorry about the last authors note, it was a mess. Jax is mad I'm even writing a chapter today because I should be focusing on my mental health, I'm gonna kill this heckin bish if he keeps telling me that. also I have 400 reads!! Like the heck, how did that even happen? I'm so Beyond happy right now! Thank you all so much for reading my story even to the people who didn't like it and left.💕)

Draco's POV
I was awoken by the bright sun seeping in through our curtains and onto my face. I blinked a few times before opening my eyes fully only to see a very Angry pansy towering over me covered in glitter... and small shiny moons?
"Do you mind?" I asked quietly trying not to awaken the sleeping raven haired boy in my arms.
"May I please borrow my friend?" She asked trying to be quiet while she was clearly fuming.
"He's asleep you can't just wak-" my sentence was cut off by Harry speaking, "shut the heck up or I'll personally... why are you covered in glitter?.... moon glue!" He exclaimed excitedly bolting into a sitting position.
"Moon what?" Pansy asked getting madder by the second.
"Moon glue, it's a spell that me and Avery made when we were younger. it's holographic with small iridescent moons in it. We're the only two people who can get it off" Harry said lightly grazing his hand over Pansys arm that was littered with glitter making me growl lightly, surprising myself.
(Published 31/7/19)
(Words 287)