K H L O E 9 ✔

It's been about a week since we've been in London and I can honestly say it's been amazing, we've managed to book the flowers, decorations and the car so far.

I say car because there is literally only going to be one. It's for Kane and Jodie's nan.

Jodie is getting on the back of a Harley on her wedding..

Yes a Harley.

When I asked why, she said 'to be a biker wife I have to love a bike so what is better then riding one to my wedding?'

But for the next week we are taking a break. Jodie wants to show us around London but I think that was just an excuse not to be home on her own.

Seeing as everything was booked quickly we said that after the dress is made that we will go back to Belfast until the week of the wedding, it means we can go home to our own beds. Not that I don't enjoy the hotel it's just not like your own bed.

We booked two months but what's the point staying here if everything is organised?

'So what are we doing today?' Lyla asked Jodie who met us at the entrance of the hotel.

'We are going to go see the London eye, then we are going for food and then take it from there!' Jodie said happily.

What I have realised about Jodie is she's naturally a very happy person, not saying I'm not but she's overly happy. Which is surprising because naturally being with a biker people assume that you'd be angry all the type, not in this case.

We did see the London eye, it was beautiful we took lots of pictures.

I didn't realise that Jodie was going to bring us out for drinks, drinking is definitely not my idea of fun so I said I'll be the designated driver.

I didn't realise how quickly it was for her and Lyla to get drunk, I ended up being the only sober person and I can tell you that it was absolutely boring.

When it turned 7pm I called it quits, they were busy dancing together like long lost best friends and it was lovely to see Lyla let loose.

I called us all a cab and gave them the club house address because I assume that's where Jodie is staying the night with Kane.

It took us 30 minutes to get back and I can tell you that it was the longest half an hour of my life, they wouldn't stop giggling for the first 15 minutes then they fell asleep... asleep in the back of a cab. Classy!

I paid the driver and told him to hold on whilst I get help to get them out of the cab. I ran into the clubhouse and the first person I saw was Blake talking to an older man.

'Hey Blake, little bit of help?' I said loudly, I could tell it made him jump because he didn't expect to hear or see me tonight.

'What's up?' He said confused standing up.

'Two drunk girls in the cab.. asleep? Need I say more?' I said not really needing to explain anymore as he started laughing, the older man got up and started to walk towards us..

When looking at him I can see that he looks identical to Blake so he must be Blake's dad.

'I'll get them, go sit down.' he said shaking his head walking out the door with his dad in tow.

It look them 5 minutes to walk into the door with both of them, Blake was carrying Lyla and his dad was carrying Jodie.

Lyla ended up waking up and wrapped her arms around him and was whispering to him, I can see by the smile on her face that she was flirting with him, which made me annoyed.

Annoyed? What the fuck..

Why am I feeling like this.. I don't have any feelings for him he's a free man.

So why am I pissed that she is flirting?

------------
It's edited!

Don't forget.

Follow

Comment

Vote!