Ch 31

Ace
At home
7:45 p.m.

We back at the house and Kash hasn't say a word ever since. I sit next to her on the bed.

"You aight jit?" I said

"I don't understand, why she hate us so much" Kash said

"She's probably just jealous... But I know how you feel. I grow up with seven brothers, so it's hard"

"I guess" she said getting up and walking in the bathroom

I sigh and got in the bed...

Danielle
The Next Day
7:30 a.m.

I wake up to TJ crying and got up. I walk to his nursery and pick him up.

"Hey TJ" I coo

I walk out his nursery and walk to the bathroom. I turn the water on, make sure it was lukewarm and stop the sink. I put his lil luxurious whirlpool bubbling spa and shower in it. I turn the water off and put him it. I got his baby wash cloth, Johnson Johnson and start washing him off. Once I finish, I grab his towel, wrap him up in it, let the water out and walk back to his nursery. I lay him on his changing table, dried him off, put a fresh diaper on him, put some Johnson Johnson lotion on him, got him dress, I brush his hair a little and pick him up. I walk out his nursery and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I got a bottle out the fridge and warm it up. I walk upstairs to my room, lay down on the bed and feed him. I felt a breeze and smile, TJ start smiling, like I say QuanQuan will always live inside me. Once he finished, I burp him and lay him next to me.I took a quick bed and post it on IG.

2

2.5k likes
They_screamDani: Baby boy 💙
@yungeenace: Nephew ❤️
@Mzkash_: 🥰🥰🥰
@Og_3three: QuanQuan's twin
990+ comments

"Breakfast ready" Ace said

I nod

I got up, pick TJ up, my phone and walk out my room, downstairs to the kitchen. I position him in my arm and start eating my breakfast. Once I finish, I pick him up, walk in the liver room and sit him in the corner. I put a pillow on the side. I turn on Alexa&Katie on Netflix.

Kash

"I'll be back, gotta handle some business" Ace said grabbing his keys

I nod and watch as he walk outside

"Let go see mom" Danielle said

"Ok, we'll go after graduation practice. So be ready" I said

She nod

I walk upstairs to the room, I did my morning routine and got dress. I grab my keys, iPhone and MCM Bag and walk downstairs to the door and outside. I got my car and drive off..

After Graduation

I was on my way home, when somebody send me a link to YouTube video. I click on the link and shake my head.

Myjit❤️: WOW really!! I knew you still had feelings from her!
Babydaddy💔: What you talking about jit??
Myjit❤️: You still have feelings for Chloe!
Babydaddy💔: No I don't, I done told you that.
Myjit❤️: Yes the fuck you do! You're in a fucking YouTube video with her! Don't try to lie cause somebody done sent me the link and it just been upload today! I fucking hate you! Don't talk to me unless it has something to do with the baby! It's over, tell Chloe she can have you!!

At My Mom's
1:30 p.m.

"You want me to fight her, since you're pregnant?" Danielle said

"There won't any of that, just don't worry about it" My mom said

"I just can't believe him" I said

"Mane fuck that nigga. You don't need me" T9ine said

I grab a peach from the bowl, a jar of marshmallow spread from the cabinet and a knife from the draw. I open it up, cut a slice of the peach, put some marshmallow spread on it and ate it.

"Ewww" T9ine said

"What? It's taste good" I said eating another slice

"Let's go upstairs and watch Netflix"

I nod

I cut up the peach, put them in a bowl, grab the marshmallows spread and follow T9ine upstairs to my room. I turn on Netflix, put on our favorite show Fuller House. Just like you always back in Tampa.