Ch 37

Kash
Two Days Ago
1:30 a.m.

I wake up to Kacey crying, I turn around to Ace peacefully sleeping. I just shake my head and pull out the basket with Kacey's stuff. I plug up the bottle maker up and turn it on. I open the mini fridge, and grab a bottle with nursery water in. I pour the water in the thing, grab the formula can and pour some in the thing. I put the bottle on the tray and adjust it a little. I wait a few minutes and watch it make the bottle. Once it was done, I put the nipple on it and shake it up. I pick Kacey up and fed her bottle. Once she finish, I burp her and lay back down in her bassinet. She wasn't sleeping in her crib until she get a little bit older in months. I got back under cover and fall asleep.

6:25 a.m.

I let the sun wake me up, I turn to see Ace was sleep with Kacey in his arms. I just smile and walk in the bathroom. I turn on the shower, strip out my clothes and got in. I wash my body with bath& body work shower gel and wash my hair with my Mixed Chicks shampoo. Once I finish; I turn the shower off and got out. I dried off, wrap my towel around and walk back in the room. I put on some undergarments, lotion my body with my bath&body works sweet pea lotion and got dress. I walk downstairs, make Kacey eight bottles, put in them fridge and warm up one for when she's wake up. I start making breakfast; I made pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausages and French toasts. Once I finish, I wake everybody up and fix mines and Ace's plates. Danielle walking in the kitchen with TJ in her arms. He's was getting big, he'll be one in a couple months. She fix her plate and sit down. Ace put Kacey in her car seat and sit down. All of us started eating. Once everybody was finished, I wash dishes and got started on work for class. Danielle pick TJ up and walk back upstairs to stairs.

Ace
8:45 a.m.

I walk upstairs to the room and into the bathroom. I turn the shower on, strip out of everything and took a quick. I turn the shower off, dried off and wrap my towel around me. I walk back in the back and put on some boxers and got dress. Once I was finish, I grab my keys and phone and walk downstairs.

"I'll be back, going to the studio" I said

"Ok" Kash said holding Kacey

I walk outside to my car and got in.

At The Studio
10:15 a.m

I dap Jay up and sit down, since I already two mixtapes our already. I was gonna start working another one. I'm gonna make a mixtape for Kash; matter fact I'm name it "Kash"

(A\N I know the mixtape is called Chloe, but instead it gonna be Kash)

I play a beat somebody sent and start writing...

Danielle
11:30 p.m.

TJ started crying, so I got up and pick him up.

"It's ok TJ" I said walking towards the rocking chair

I start rocking back and forth while rubbing his back. I know he wasn't hungry cause I feed him a bottle and his diaper didn't need a changing.

"Dada!" TJ said while crying

I stop rocking, lay back in my arms.

"Did you say dada?" I said trying fight back my tears

"Dada!"

I swallow my spit as I felt a breeze. I took a deep breath and start back rocking him.

"Swear that I can still feel you here
I just can't believe you're not here
I've been needing you
All I dream is you
I don't think I can make it
But then I hear you say that
I bet not do nothing crazy
Cause TJ really needs you
And I would never leave you
Cause I am in the stars
And everywhere you are
And every single little moment
And every single bit of sunshine
Just know that I am right by your side
Know that you are right by my side
So I'm gonna make you so proud
And you don't ever have to worry 'bout me
No, you don't ever have to worry 'bout me
Promise I'll be alright, promise I'll be alright
Wish that you were here now
I'm missing you right here but
Promise I'll be alright, promise I'll be alright
Promise I'll be alright, promise I'll be, promise I'll
Promise I'll be alright, just know that I'll be alright
Know that I'll be alright, know that I'll be, know that I'll be alright" I sing

TJ was now asleep, so I lay back in his crib and sigh. I wipe my tears and smile..

Someone was knocking at the door. So, I walk downstairs and answer it.

"Hi, are you Danielle Stevenson?" A lady said

"Who asking?" I said mugging her

"I'm Mrs. Luis, your homeschool teacher"

"I don't remember a Mrs. Luis"

She open her mouth to something. When Ace walk towards the door.

"Danielle your homeschool teacher Mrs. Smith here" Ace said mugging the lady

I punch the lady in her stomach, kick her in the stomach and drag her away the door.

"Get the fuck out my yard" Ace said as I walk inside my house

Ok so after chapter 40, I'll start book#2. I will need more characters!!!

Comment below
Name:
Age:
Faceclaim:
Fake IG:
Who's friends are?
Kash or Danielle or T9ine's girlfriend

Also I'm think doing Tweezy book.
If you wanna to be in it, just  comment!
Name:
Age:
Faceclaim:
Fake IG:
Relationship status: