Cookies

A perfect weekend, that's what Jisoo called it, waking up next to the person you love the most, after making love with Lisa that night, Jisoo knows she can't live without her she knows to herself that she'll do anything and everything for Lisa.

MONDAY

Jisoo was busy checking some document when her phone ring it was Jennie she rolled her eyes and answered it.

"Don't speak Jennie, tell the girls that my mom invited you for lunch on Saturday"

"Here's my answer for your questions, she's amazing, wild that's the word, yes, I have loads of hickies like loads that's why I'm wearing turtleneck right now, and yes we did it again this morning that's why I'm late, and another yes I'm bottom"

Jennie just laughed on the other line and said "I got my answers now bye see you on Saturday."

FAST-FORWARD

Jisoo is busy cooking pad thai for Lisa, she saw a video how to make one so she decided to try she baked cookies for Lisa too, her mom offer a help but she didn't accept saying that she wants to do it by herself for Lisa.

LIVING ROOM

Lisa arrived before Jisoo's friends she bought Jisoo a bouquet, cake for her mom and expensive wine for her dad.

While waiting, Jisoo's father asked Lisa if she knows how to play three dimensional chess, luckily Lisa knows, Jisoo's father challenged Lisa and up to now he didn't win a single game.

LUNCH TIME

When everything is set, they all sit in the dining area.

"Thank you for the pad thai, baby. Can I taste it now?" Lisa asked while smiling.

Jisoo put some in Lisa's plate, Jisoo and her friends including her parents is waiting for Lisa's reaction to Jisoo's pad thai.

"Hey, it's good, but you cook this for me right?" Lisa asked Jisoo.

"Yes why?"

Lisa smiled and get the whole platter and put it on her side. "Then I'll eat it all"

"But Lisa, It's a lot, don't you like to share?" Jisoo asked.

"No, it's for me, and I know they won't mind, I'll eat this all"

Eleonor smiled, she knows what's going on. "Let her Jisoo, it's really okay with us, besides you cook it for her, and Lisa if you still want more, I think there's left in the kitchen."

They started to eat, Lisa cut Jisoo's steak like she always do, wiping Jisoo's mouth, putting food that Jisoo like in her plate.

"Lisa, can we play chess again later?"

"Of course sir, I Iet you win this time"

Mr. Kim laugh and the rest of them.

The lunch went well, Lisa really ate all the pad thai that Jisoo made including the one in the kitchen. Jisoo's friends is now drinking wine in the living room, while Lisa and Jisoo is in the kitchen waiting for the cookies to cool down.

"I'm happy you liked the pad thai" Jisoo said, She snaked her arms to Lisa's neck while Lisa wrapped her arms to Jisoo's waist.

Lisa smiled and kiss Jisoo's forehead "I love it, thank you, but next time be careful, I saw some small cuts in your fingers."

Lisa starting to kiss Jisoo's hand.

Jisoo pouted but she like what Lisa is doing.

"Christmas is already near, what's your Christmas list?"

"Like gift?"

"No, list of the things you wanna do" Lisa started to sway Jisoo while asking, dancing slowly without music.

"I want to set up Christmas tree, breakfast in bed on Christmas, watching stars until I fell asleep, a snow ball fight!"

Lisa smiled and pulled Jisoo closer to her "She lean her face closer to Jisoo and kissed her passionately, the kiss is getting deeper when...."

"No kissing in the kitchen"

Jisoo blushed when she heard her mom, Lisa just laughed and intertwined her hand to Jisoo, she get one cookie and eat it.

"Jisoo, how many cookies did you make?"

"About 20"

Jisoo was about to bite the cookie but Lisa get it right away and eat it. Hey! "These are mine, you're not allowed to eat it" Lisa take all the cookies she makes sure that she gets it all and put it in jar, and hugged it.

Jisoo laugh to her girlfriend silly act. "Fine it's all yours then, let's go now, dad's waiting for you to play chess with him"

Jisoo's friends is having story telling with her mom while drinking wine, Lisa and her dad is busy playing three dimensional chess, then Lisa excused herself to drink some water but Eleonor followed her.

Lisa is on her 5th glass of water when Eleonor approached her.

"How come you managed to eat it all?"

"I'm sorry what?" Lisa asked.

"The pad thai is really spicy, while the cookies is very salty"

Lisa smiled. "Because she cooked it for me, I didn't lie when I told her it taste good, because that's the best pad thai I ever tasted, Because Jisoo was the one who cooked it just for me, she baked and she tried to cook even though she hates it, just for me. That's why I ate it all because it taste good. Belive me, if Jisoo gave me a burned toasted bread I'll still eat it"

Eleonor smiled at Lisa "You really love my daughter aren't you?"

"I fell hard for your daughter, Eleonor. I love her so much"

Eleonor smiled at Lisa "Thank you for loving her. Come on let's go back, Jisoo might be looking for you now, and make sure to drink lots of water"

Little did they know.. Jisoo heard everything