Unhealthy

🥃🥃🥃

10 days.. It's been 10 days since that incident happened to Jisoo's office.

Jisoo was reviewing some documents when her door open, hoping that Mina will tell her that Lisa is there.

"Disappointed Jisoo?" Jennie asked when she entered.

"Why would I? and why are you here? I just saw you guys two days ago"

"Yep, and we haven't seen Lisa for ten days now." Rosé said.

"Ten days already, I didn't noticed"

"Really Jisoo? If I know you're always waiting for a tall girl holding a bag of food outside your office"

Jisoo didn't reply

"Why don't you just accept her again Jisoo?" Joy said.

Jisoo looked at Joy, she cheated on me, not gonna happened again.

"Oh well, looks like she's done with you" Rosé said and shows her phone, Lisa posted a photo in her IG "She deleted all your photos in her account too"

Jisoo felt a pang in her chest, she blocked Lisa so she doesn't know that"

Liked by hhi_sseulgi and 8,321 otherslalalalisa_m what happens in BKK stays in BKK 🤪

lalalalisa_m what happens in BKK stays in BKK 🤪

hhi_sseulgi Sharing is caring, but please drive fast I'm really hungry.
hirai_mmomo we've been waiting for u like forever get your ass here!!
bambalicious are u single now? Asking for a friend 😂
hhi_sseulgi SINGLE AND READY TO FINGER 😂🤣
hirai_mmomo 🍆🍆🍆
lalalalisa_m 🖕

"She looks so good after 10 days" Jennie complimented.

"She's out from hell what do you expect?" Rosé said and laughed.

"Regrets Unnie?" Jennie said

"Why would I? She's a cheater they can have her"

"Let's stop this, let's go now and eat." Joy said who's very uncomfortable about the topic.

PARKING

"Woaah there" Seulgi said, nice car Lisa! Lamborghini Aventador LP750. What happened to your Bugatti?"

"Send it back to England, too much memories, not healthy Lisa said"

Momo laugh "Let's get inside I'm hungry and you better tell us what happened in Bangkok!"

Lisa and her friends is happily eating, and Lisa telling them her adventure in Thailand meeting this girl named Irene and her friends when Jisoo and her friends enter the restaurant.

"Talking about timing" Seulgi said.

"Why?" Lisa asked and looked at where Seulgi's looking and there.. She saw Jisoo and her friends sitting beside their table.