3

"It's no wonder that all kinds of food were wasted in the past two days. Those foods were brought back by Brother Yang and the others desperately. "Wang Ping said sarcastically.
Lin Xiajin is good-looking, has a good temperament, and has a good family background, so there has never been a lack of suitors.

Those who dare to pursue her are rich second generations with good backgrounds , just like Yang Ziyi.

  Hearing this, Yang Ziyi's expression became even worse, and he wanted to go up and grab Lin Xiajin.

  Lin Xiajin was not hiding anymore, and directly grabbed Yang Ziyi's arm and pushed him back on the ground, sitting on Yang Ziyi's back.

  Since the end of the world, when does Yang Ziyi has suffered such humiliation, but he still can't beat a woman?

"Why are you still standing there! Catch Lin Xiajin for me! "Yang Ziyi yelled with his face flushed on the ground.

  Li Quan was stunned for a moment. Just now, Lin Xiajin's reaction speed was too fast, and she directly put Yang Ziyi, who has supernatural powers, on the ground.

  Li Quan didn't have time to react.

  " Xia Jin, she has learned taekwondo, and her brother Lin Xiaran is an Olympic champion! "

  "Ho Ho!!

"No, no, the zombies broke through the gate!" "

  She don't know who shouted, the roar of zombies came out, and the emergency lights in the corridor flickered.

  "Run!" "

  Lin Xiajin also let go of Yang Ziyi immediately, and they all started running upstairs. The sudden attack of the zombies seemed to have suspended the farce just now. After all, compared to fighting, being bitten by a zombie is fatal!

  If being overtaken by zombies is a direct death, it's being gnawed to death by zombies!
Everyone hurriedly ran upstairs.

  Someone heard the movement, and as soon as they left the classroom, they saw zombies rushing and biting.

  "Ah!!!" With a scream, he didn't think of condensing the water polo at all, and was gnawed to death by the rushing zombies.

  Even if the water polo is condensed, there is no lethality.

  Those who were too late to run started to fight with the zombies, with the sound of fighting.

  "Ah! Help!" Wang Tao ran too fast and fell to the ground .

  "Brother Yang, save me!"

  Yang Ziyi frowned, and after setting off seven or eight fireballs, the entire corridor started to catch fire.

  At this moment, a series of fireballs were released, his face was pale, and his abilities were consumed too quickly.

  The zombies rushed in without fear of the flames, and there were still many zombies pouring in outside.

  Yang Ziyi ran away without looking back, and Wang Tao cried even more desperately.

  At this time, she quickly got up and saw Lin Xiajin rushing up.

  "Lin Xiajin, let's die together!" Wang Tao said desperately.

  Wang Tao looked at the surrounding flames and the zombies behind her, she didn't want to die alone!

  A dagger appeared in Lin Xiajin's hand out of thin air, directly cut through her hand, and then ran away without looking back!

  Fortunately, there is a knife she bought before in the refrigerator, which is used to cut watermelon.