10

It is too difficult to survive alone in the last days. Not only Lin Xiajin is worried, but Xin Li is even more afraid. What she is afraid of is that Lin Xiajin will not come back.

  She was fed up with hiding in a corner by herself, and could hear the roar of zombies every day. This kind of mental torture was even more frightening.

  With an empty schoolbag on her back and a fire ax in her hand, Lin Xiajin moved the stool blocking the door.

  "Xia Jin, take this knife too!" Xin Li said,

  Lin Xiajin nodded, pinned the knife on her back, and said softly, "I'm leaving!"

  Lin Xiajin took a deep breath, cautiously Opening the door, Lin Xiajin was relieved to see no zombies in the corridor.

  As soon as she walked up the stairs from the second floor to the first floor, she heard the roar of zombies on the first floor. It seemed that when she came in that day, the glass door shattered and many zombies rushed in.

  It looked like there were more than 10 zombies. Lin Xiajin slowly retreated. She couldn't leave from the first floor. She didn't have the ability to deal with more than 10 zombies at the same time. Instead, she would be gnawed without bones left.

  The second floor has a rest room, a reading room, and a small projection room. Lin Xiajin looked at the end of the corridor, which was a glass window with half of it open.

  Lin Xiajin walked over lightly, trying not to make a sound, looking out from the glass window, there were no zombies around, only one or two zombies not far away.

  The distance on the second floor is also a bit high. She can't jump down like this now that she is pregnant. If she is not pregnant, she can still do a tumbling jump while holding onto the railing with her previous skills.

  If you jump down from here, you will pass directly. If you can't jump directly, it's the same as last time. Find the external unit of the air conditioner and jump from the window on the second floor to the external unit of the air conditioner. It's no problem to jump down.

  Thinking of this, Lin Xiajin went to the reading room. Every room is air-conditioned, but the audio-visual room has no windows, so she can only go to the lounge and the reading room.

  The window in the reading room is open, and there is also an external air conditioner. It is no problem to go down from here, but there are three zombies wandering here.

  If there was only one, Lin Xiajin could kill one immediately, but there were three at the same time.

  The risk was too great, she hesitated.

  Lin Xiajin suddenly thought of the bathroom next to the corridor. Although there is no air conditioner outside the window there, there is a thick pipe.

  It is the pipe that drains water from the top floor down....

  Lin Xiajin can slide down the pipe by holding on to it. Now Lin Xiajin feels that what her brother taught her since she was a child is really useful.

  When she was a child, Lin Xiajin didn't really like Taekwondo or boxing. What she wanted was to learn painting and design, and she was admitted to Tsinghua University as she wished...

  But can painting beat zombies? cannot….

  Because Lin Xiaran only has such a younger sister and has no relatives, he is afraid that his sister will be bullied, so he often takes Lin Xiajin to exercise.

  Not only learning Taekwondo, but also learning boxing, shooting bows and arrows and so on.

  Lin Xiajin fought for a while, but it was ineffective. Knowing that her brother was doing it for her own good, Lin Xiajin worked hard.