4

Lin Xiajin has been here once, so she still knows how to get there. Looking at the small dagger in her hand, she really doesn't feel safe, so she looks around but doesn't see any convenient weapons.

  She had no choice but to resign herself to use the dagger. After all, it is the only weapon she can use. Lin Xiajin opened the door lightly. The corridor outside was clean, and the sound of walking was amplified.

  Lin Xiajin held a small dagger in her hand, looked at the words on the door plate, and looked for each room.

  In the medicine room, Lin Xiajin was relieved when she saw the name, and then went to open the door, only to find that the door was locked.

  Normally, the door of the medicine room would be locked when there was no one there. Lin Xiajin couldn't break the door after twisting it for a long time. She wanted to open it again, but she was afraid that the noise would attract zombies.

  Lin Xiajin had no choice but to look for the key, which was usually in the hands of the doctor on duty, but fortunately there was one on duty nearby.

  Lin Xiajin slowly opened the door, touched the white coat hanging on the wall, and found a bunch of keys.

  There were also two self-heating hot pots and two bottles of Coke on the table, probably left by the school doctor, and Lin Xiajin put them in the refrigerator on the space.

  After trying one by one, Lin Xiajin opened the door of the medicine room, and after only half a month, there was already a layer of fine dust.

  Lin Xiajin searched for a long time, but couldn't find the medicine for abortion. Instead, she found a lot of various vitamins. Since she didn't have any, then she could only supplement it!
  Lin Xiajin put away alcohol, iodophor, some external medicines, and various vitamins.

  After finishing these, Lin Xiajin locked the door and was busy all morning. She was already hungry.

  Find out the hot, fiery flavors that come from the hot pot and eat it first.

  Lin Xiajin ate it really well, and she didn't feel like vomiting anymore.

  Eat and drink enough, it's time to think about the next life, her mobile phone still has no signal, and she don't know how her brother is doing?
  Lin Xiajin's elder brother should also be in this city. She believes that if her elder brother is fine, he will definitely come to the school to find her, so she will wait at the school temporarily for now.

  If she left school, she would not be able to find her brother even more.

  There are only so many materials in the school, so it is very unrealistic to wait at the school all the time.

  She is still pregnant with her baby and must find a safe place before she give birth!
  Thinking of this, Lin Xiajin seized the time to search for useful supplies, toilet paper, etc. on this floor.

  But now she only found some snacks from the two offices, and nothing else.

  It seems that if you want to find food, you can only go to the school's supermarket. There are two large canteens in the school, and there are two large supermarkets in the east canteen and the west canteen.

  She heard from Yang Ziyi the other day that the supermarket in the East Canteen has been taken over, so they can only go to the supermarket in the West Canteen.

  She don't know if they are leaving now. After all, zombies rushed into the teaching building where they were hiding just yesterday, and now they can only go to the supermarket in the West Canteen ahead of them.