"You're mine"

It was her fourth day into the school when she welcomed a new situation into her life,more like when it barged into her life,The day she found out that it was no longer 'business as usual’.The day and the very day she bumped into the  three most notorious and evil boys in the entire school (Julian,Tyler and Kale).Only a few people knew about how evil they were, while some of us never wanted to find out.Those who knew they're tactics didn't dare to say a word.

         For the first time, Jules raised her eyes to meet the guy she just bombed into and her eyes opened in so much shock that we thought we had heard a word from her. Julian was about to yell at her for hitting him but when he looked at her ,his expression changed and not to one of repentance and care but to one of demonic lust .He looked at Kale,who was as bitter as his name, and Kale nodded in understanding with the same grin on his face.

        Tyler's eyes trailed from the roots of her long golden hair to the tips of her brown boots before licking his lips and looking back at Julian.After Tyler,nodded,Julian smiled and leaned down to firmly grip Julie by her chin.He brought his mouth close to her right ear and whispered two words that girls would want to hear if it came from someone they loved but no, they sounded  like words that a wolf would tell his mate ,a predator would tell his prey, words of possession and ownership, 'you’re mine.’ he said and walked away.

At first,Julie was shocked by his words and later offended , thinking she wasn't just a piece of meat to claim but as usual,she kept quiet.

She looked around when she realized that there was no more chaos in the hallway,it was pin-drop silent.Everyone looked at her, some with pity, some with shock and some with envy.Her eyes finally landed on a girl who wasn't looking at her with any of those emotions but was typing on the laptop that rested on a chest mount. As soon as the girl looked back at her,she turned and walked away.

*****
Hey guys,don't forget to send comments , telling me what you think about the book,etc.so that I can post them on my story description. I will give you all the credit. Thanks 😆