Epilogue:Are you a Jules Farrol?

“My name is Trisha Kart and I'm the laptop girl”

“Wow, so how did you find out about all these things?”The reporter asks.

“Luckily for me, I was able to investigate a little and get my hands on Mrs.Borris’ paper and Jules diary.”

“So what else did you find out about the guys and the other people involved.''

“Hm, that's the shocking part.So I thought to myself, '' What would make a human being like Tyler ,act the way that he did?.We interrogated him and found out that he was Julie's brother and to top it all up,Mrs Borris knew about what he had been doing to Jules and other girls but didn't say anything because…”

“Because?”

“She was the sicko teacher who molested Julian when he was in Elementary school.She’s the reason why he was like that .His abuse had a very negative effect on his childhood”

“She felt guilty,she knew that it was her fault so she didn't say anything”.

“So what happened to the perpetrators?”

“They were imprisoned as tier-three sex offenders and the other two,lower.”

“That's very good.By the way,why was Jules mute.”

“Apparently,she had been mute since the day her parents died in a car crash.”

“Oh wow,that’s very sad and just when she finally spoke,she lost her life”The reporter said “Finally,what do you have to say to our viewers who are watching or listening to you right now?.”

“If you're a Jules Faroll or know someone who is, please tell someone,no matter what . Don't be mute,speak up!. It could be a woman ,a man,the person's mother, Father,Aunt,Uncle,Teacher, anyone or like in Jules’ case,a sibling.Speak up! , if you're a Julian Farrol,REPENT!”

“I'm sure you've heard her.Don't be afraid. Miss Kart ,who was a former schoolmate, found Justice for her friend.You can find Justice for yours.Thanks for coming,Miss Kart  to tell us the story of your friend.May her soul rest in peace and Thanks to our viewers out there.See you next time on the,'The Breakfast news’.

The End.

****
Author's  Note

Thanks guys for reading this short story, written I a day :). If you haven't read my other book, 'The comeback, kindly check it out.Please share,vote and comment.

Don't forget, if you're a Jule Farrol or know someone who is, You can call these helplines,Save a life today,Call  0815 577 0000
0811 555 4877 
0818 724 3468
0817 627 5732
0701 349 1769 (In Nigeria)           

There are resources available for you. You are not alone. In an emergency, call 911.

National Child Abuse Hotline

1.800.422.4453
www.childhelp.org

National Domestic Violence Hotline

1.800.799.7233
www.ndvh.org

Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network

1.800.656.4673
www.rainn.org

National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline

1.866.331.9474
www.loveisrespect.org

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

1.800.273.8255 
www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org (US)

The National Association for People Abused in Childhood (NAPAC)
Call 0808 801 0331 free from all landlines and mobiles
Monday – Thursday 10:00-21:00 and Friday 10:00-18:00

NAPAC provides a national freephone support line for adults who have suffered any type of abuse in childhood.
Website: www.napac.org.uk

SurvivorsUK Helpline Web Chat
Web Chat
(Monday – Friday 10.30 – 21:00; Saturday – Sunday 10:00 – 18:00)

National Web Chat for adult male survivors of rape or sexual
Text: 020 3322 1860
Whatsapp: 07491 816 064
Website: www.survivorsuk.org

MOSAC (Mothers of Sexually Abused Children)
Freephone: 0800 980 1958

Supporting all non-abusing parents and carers whose children have been sexually abused. We provide various types of support services and information for parents, carers and professionals dealing with child sexual abuse.
Website: www.mosac.org.uk

SupportLine
Helpline: 01708 765200

Confidential emotional support to children, young adults and adults by telephone, email and post.
Website: www.supportline.org.uk

CISters  (Surviving Rape and/or Sexual Abuse)
Telephone: 02380 338080

Answerphone 023 80 338080 is usually monitored daily during the week and callers can choose to leave their name and phone number, and we will call them back and will take care when doing so. Or can email admin@cisters.org.uk

The helpline is available to female adult survivors of childhood rape/sexual abuse, and others can call if they have a concern about such issues.  In the case of the latter we will seek to signpost them to appropriate services. (Uk)

#Savealifetoday #Youarenotalone #Endsexualassaulttoday

Do not be a Julian Farrol!