The Seventh day - "STOP!"

The next day, which was the Seventh day in,She didn't bother writing pleas to her Aunt to stay back because she knew it was only going to make it worse for her,So she decided to skip classes and avoid the hallways as soon as her Aunt had driven off.

   She hid in the supply closet of the school’s hall with the thought that that was the last place they'd look for her.She was lucky enough to have made it through half of the day without being caught. Unfortunately for her,the door handle jiggled ,she was about to pee her pants out of fear ,her eyes widened in shock but relaxed a little when they met with the face of the janitor.

  ‘What are you doing here young lady?. Skipping class?I'm taking you to the principal's office’ Her eyes widened and she pled with her eyes and hands but the janitor refused ,he marched her to the principal's office.

The Janitor told Mrs Boris ,the principal, about Julie skipping classes and Mrs Boris told him that he had done a great job reporting it to her .

‘Miss Faroll,I don't need to remind you that we have a strict class attendance rule .The only exceptions are if the student has a viable explanation for his or her disobedience.’ After about five minutes and Jules hadn't said a word,She spoke again.

‘Don’t you speak?’ Jules shook her head and gestured for a pen and paper 'oh sorry,I forgot. You must be our mute student”Mrs Borris said giving her a pen and a notepad.

“I wasn't feeling too well ma'am” she wrote.

“I'm sorry Miss Farrol, but if you weren't feeling too well ,you would have reported it to the school's nurse,so that's not a good excuse.Ready to tell me the truth?.” Mrs Borris asked her and she fought back the tears that were about to fall.

She picked the notebook up again and shakeningly wrote some words after writing and erasing like five times.

“I'm being harassed by some boys in school,”she wrote .She contemplated on giving it to the principal but Mrs Borris took the book from her and read it.She was shocked and was about to say something but her expression changed.

“What do you mean by this ,Miss Farrol.Why would you lie about such a serious matter to cover up your absence” Mrs Borris whispered.She was angry and in a state of panic.Jules was afraid that she had touched a nerve.

“But it's true-”,Jules was about to write but the book got torn from her hands.

“There's no excuse,You have detention after school,leave my office now!” Jules was afraid of the way she had reacted .But that fear was nothing compared to the one she felt when she saw the face of an angry Julian standing a few meters away from the principal's office Tyler was standing beside him and before she could notice the person standing beside her mouth was covered and she was dragged towards the back of the school with Tyler and Julian beside her.

When they got outside and saw people standing there ,Julian whispered in Julie's ear pressing a sharp metal against her navel. “Behave yourself and follow us”. She did as she was told and followed them to the abandoned locker room behind the school.

When they got inside ,Tyler locked the door behind them as usual and Julian angrily grabbed her by the arm and threw her against the lockers.

“You slut!.What were you thinking?! Disobeying me when I told you to  meet me here in the morning and you had the FREAKING AUDACITY TO REPORT ME TO THE PRINCIPAL?!” He said and slapped her across the cheek. The sound echoed around the room and tears flowed from her eyes.

“SHUT UP!,I HATE TEARS” He yelled and as she looked at his face and saw the fury in his eyes,she wondered whether she was still on earth or face to face with the devil himself, in hell.

“Tie her up”He commanded Kale and he did as he was told .He tied her two hands behind her and tied her two legs apart . Her eyes looked up to Tyler who was looking uneasy.She pled with her  eyes and he felt like he didn't want to see her go through what she was about to go through but when Julian saw their exchange,he yelled 'Leave!’ and they both scurried out of the room.

Jules felt hopeless and tried to free herself but it was to no avail,she couldn't cry or laugh,she knew the doom that was before her.

‘You made a huge mistake.There’s no one here to save you kitten, The teacher in charge of detention now doesn't even give a hoot what your name is, talkless about who you are’

'Next time you'd listen to my orders’ He said as he ripped her shirt off and unclasped her bra. Don't worry,you'd enjoy it,I promise you”He whispered in her ear and licked her earlobe making her shudder in disgust.

He caressed her chest with his filthy hands before sliding them down to the elastic of her skirt.She shook her head furiously in plea but he just continued.He pulled her skirt down and took in the sight of her underwear .He kissed her down to her abdomen and and placed a kiss on the front of her underwear like a sicko.

He placed his hand on her inner thighs and slowly travelled up to her panties and put his hand to caress her.

More tears filled her eyes as he ripped her panties off and picked a pencil that was in his hair.”This will teach you a lifelong lesson kitten” He said with an insane grin.

She shook her head as he placed the eraser part of the pencil at the opening of her private part.She cried as she knew what was about to happen and for the first time in ten years,she spoke.The first words that came out from her mouth that day was the four letter word ,’STOP!’.Julian was taken aback by her voice.He didn't think she even knew how to speak,despite the fact that that word had just broken her mute , Julian didn't care,He drove the pencil into her making her scream out in pain as she bled. That was the moment she made a huge decision. He did things to her that are too difficult to tell .All I could think of as I read her story was that anyone who could do such to her ,is not a human being.

When Jules was on her way to the entrance of the school,she caught the eyes of the girl with the computer,She walked with her head held low but The computer-girl could notice that she was in pain.She ran up to her and raised her face 'Are you okay?’ Jules snatched her chin away and walked away.

The Computer girl looked behind Jules and noticed the three boys looking at her.She quickly looked away and pretended as if she hadn't noticed anything.

When the boys drove out of the parking lot.The laptop-girl dashed down to the principal's office just in time,before she had left.

“Ma'am, I think there's something going on with Julie Farrol?” She said.

“Miss Kart…”

“I think she's being harassed or bullied by Julian and his crew"

“Listen,Miss Kart .Like I told Jules earlier ,if you don't have any evidence don't come and falsely accuse my students of such.You realize that's slander.I won't tolerate…”

“Wait a minute,Jules came here ?”

“That's none of your business, Miss Kart”

“What did she tell you?”.

“I'm not obliged to disclose my personal discussions with my students to you .Get out of my office,I have things to do!“Mrs Borris said and the laptop girl was confused.

Just before she left,She saw Mrs Borris tear a piece of paper and throw it in the bin .She knew that something was definitely up and and decided to stop by at Jules' house on her way home.

As Jules walked into her house ,her aunt slapped her and she didn't flinch ,She felt dizzy.

“What type of girl are you?.I get a call from your school , telling me that you have detention.You're grounded and you're going to be doing chores for the rest of your life.Useless girl! Start now” She yelled and threw a broom at Jules  who shakenly picked the broom and she kept yelling as Jules began sweeping, but this time around as Jules swept the floors,the broom of wickedness swept her life away.

Before anyone could comprehend what was going  on ,She slumped to her death. Looks like she truly “did the chores for the rest of her life”.Her aunt was shocked and the laptop girl had just arrived .She called the ambulance but it was too late.They later found out that Jules had taken Some Aspirin to stop the pain but made another decision. Since she couldn't make the pain she felt go away, she swallowed fifty- five tablets  and made the pain of life go away.”