Overprotective Father

Danny POV
I woke up and saw that I was on my bed. 'Huh they must have brought me here after I fell asleep on dad'. Out of nowhere I started to think on dating I don't know why but I was just thinking about it. Then I thought came to mind maybe I could date superboy or kaldur, maybe flash as well.

Dad well never late me date a super though maybe not a flash either so that's out of the question. Hmmmm maybe I could date one of my brothers..... Yeeeaaaaahhhh that's a no. I don't think I'm aloud to let the other guys see me with cat ears either. Dad and my brothers won't let others see me when I have cat ears.

I got up a floated to the kitchen to see everyone eating. I sat next to dad with Damian on my right. I realized when I greeted them I didn't say Nya. So I touched my head and realized there gone. So I stood up and yelled "YES". Startling everyone so I pointed out that my ears are gone. "Noooo you were so cute" said all of my brothers.

" I don't care this means I can date someone now since you guys said no one could see me with the cat ears". Everyone froze and I heard some utensils drop as well. They all stood up and said "who are you interested in"?. I slowly sat down and whispered superboy. They stiffened and started to argue with eachother on who I should date. Then on accident I said out loud "hmmm I heard that cat lady has a son maybe I could date him. I also heard that the joker has a son maybe I could date him.

My dad slammed his hand on the table and said "you can date whoever you want if they survive us first". I smiled real big and hugged dad really tight thanks to my ghost strength. "I'm gonna go ask the jokers son then, thanks dad". Everyone froze and tried to stop me from leaving the table and getting dressed out of my pajamas. I ignored them thought and continued to my room to pick and outfit for the day.

 I ignored them thought and continued to my room to pick and outfit for the day

When I choose this outfit I put it on and exited my room to see my brothers and dad waiting for me

When I choose this outfit I put it on and exited my room to see my brothers and dad waiting for me. When they saw me I knew that they thought I was cute. They still said stuff like wear tights or no skirts etc. it was becoming really annoying so I did the one thing I'm great at. I went back in my room grabbed my money and phone and teleported to were the joker told me his hide out was.

I forgot to tell my dad that today is the jokers tea party as well. Hehe perfect for meeting his son since I have a feeling the villains kids will also be there. I walked up to this shaggy brown old abandoned warehouse and knocked on the door. A slider were only eyes come threw opened up and looked like one of jokers men.

He said "who is it" so I said "oh I'm Danny Wayne the Joker invited me". Apparently he didn't believe me so he closed the eye door and said scram. I then heard someone yelling and out of nowhere the door opened revealing the Joker.

When he saw me he said "awww aren't you cute as a button". Which I said thank you and he allowed me in explaining who coming and what is going to be happening. Apparently it's just a meet and greet with other Villians and there kids.

We walked to this big open area and I'm assuming I saw the joker and Harley's two kids.

Jay Quinzel

Ginger Quinzel

Ginger Quinzel

When I saw the Jokers son I almost drooled I faced the joker and said

When I saw the Jokers son I almost drooled I faced the joker and said......"I wanna date your son". He froze and looked at me shocked and said "you know I'm a villain right"?.

I nodded my head "he is also a villain" I nodded my head again. "Aren't you a superhero". I shook my head no and said "due to my injures and mind state it's not safe for me to be a hero". He thought for a moment and said "do you know how to use guns,cool,clean,fight,work on cars and handle crazy". I said yes to all of them and he hugged me really tight causing everyone to go silent.

Until Harley came threw the door and yelled "DANNY SWEETY YOU CAME". She ran over to me and the Joker moved so that he would t get shoved. She then hugged me really tight and being nice to me causing the whole party to still be silent. I took a glimpse at there kids and the jaws were wide open. When the joker told her that I wanted to date her son she yelled "HONEY OF COURSE YOU'LL BE PERFECT FOR HIM AND EXTRA BONUS YOUR NOR A SUPERHERO".

I laughed and said "Thanks Mrs. Quinzel" she scolded me again for not calling her Harley and for saying that ok to polite. When the Joker and her realized that everyone was quiet they yelled at them to turn the music back on. Once it was back on the adults ignored me but not the kids......