Teaperty at Mr. J

(I apologized that I have not updated I had to plan where this was gonna go and I'm a freshman so high school is a big thing for me right now. Even tho all that is happening please enjoy)
Danny POV
The kids just kept on staring at me for some reason it was getting annoying. Mrs Harley then said "your adorable but I'm gonna make you look the villain part so come". She then dragged me off with the villians kids still staring at me.

Jay POV
"Hey who is that guy I've never seen ma or da act like that". "Me neither Bro it's kinda scary actually" said my sister Ginger. "Hey I heard that my mom is like a aunt to him" said our best friend Jack son of cat lady. He has black hair and wears a black suit like his mom but with out the cat ears just a tail.

"My mom sounded way to happy when that guy told her something. Hmmm I wonder why he is here". "Guess will find out soon ey brother" said Ginger.

Danny POV
Here's the outfit Harley threw me in.
(You choose)

(I'm gonna change the second one shoes to the purple high heels in the first one)

After she was done she squeezed and said "honey you look adorable" which I blushed and nodded my head. When she pushed me back out to the party the joker was talking with some kids. I think it his son and daughter there then cat lady's son and some other kids. When he saw me he smiled big and came over and Harley and him just kept saying I looked hot.

Which I covered half of my face because they were being embarrassing. I saw the jokers son behind him and he just gave me a look. Not a mean look but he was just staring at me. He then realized that they were there and said "oh right Danny this is my son Jay and his sister Ginger". They gave me death glares but all I did was smile sweetly at them.

They looked shocked but completely hid it. Joker then introduced me to all the other villains kids and when they were glaring at me I just said nice to meet you I'm Danny and smiled sweetly at them. Everyone besides the adults were giving me weird looks. I then looked down at my whatch and realized I have 5 min so I went over to Jay and tapped his shoulder. He looked at me confused and the rest of them were getting ready to fight.

So I just said "well you go out with me?" He gave me a freaked out look. "What" he said in shock "will you go out with me" I said again. He still looked shocked then asked why. "I wanna get to know you and your pretty hot so why not hehehe". He blushed a bit and nodded his head yes so I asked for his phone and he said he didn't have one. So I pulled out my back up phone and gave it to him and out in my number.

"I'll txt you the date and location it was nice meeting you and the rest of you bye" I said happy that he said yes. I told Harley and Joker I was gonna leave and here's how that turned out. "Noooo baby's don't leave we love you visiting us" said Harley. "Come on kid just a bit longer". I was literally dragging Harley and Joker on my foot to the door. "I did what I came here for I hung out with you two and I asked your son out and he said yes".

They jumped up and yelled really causing everyone to look this way. When I said yes and asked if I can go now they immediately let go and said that they want twins. I kicked the Joker in a while out of embarrassment. He didn't flinched typical him but just patted my head. I waved goodbye to them again and left to go back home.

 I waved goodbye to them again and left to go back home

Please read this I need readers