twenty seven

ZAFIRAS POV

I sat on my rocking chair going back and forth, all the thought that were running through my mind was how I killed Khair. I enjoyed very bit of the moment, especially seeing her drown in the river. It made me extremely happy because the one problem in my life was finally gone and now her husband and his wealth are all mine thanks to my mum and her black magician, I'm now the wife And daughter in-law of a Royal family.

"oh I have to go for a spa, my face is looking oddly black now" I mumbled as I got up and walked to the main door where I walked out and walked towards my new car which Aaron bought for me when we came to Nigeria. I enjoy so much money, in a day I can even spend up to 200 thousand and I'm loving my new life.

"Driver take me to miss Polish" that's the the name of the spa saloon. Its one of the best in Nigeria.

"Toh..." the driver said as he started up the car and drove out but while coming out something caught my eyes or should I Say someone, it was a Lady wearing a very beautiful abaya and she seemed rich.

she looks rich, though I couldn't see her face it was just the Abaya that visible to my sight.

And I love classy ladies and I'll make sure I stop by and say hi because she's our next door neighbor and I totally can't wait to make her a friend. i love classy ladies.

*MAKEEKAS POV*

I'm fed up with this kids of mine, I'm really tired of their problems. urgh, today Nai'a forced me to get her cake so I had to. I just wore my black Abaya which had silver embroidery's all over it, it was a pretty nice Abaya.

"Mammie can i come with you?" Nai'a yelled out loud to my hearing because I was already starting up my car, I left them with their new nanny aunty zarah.

"No, Stay with aunty zarah and I'll be back soon with your chocolate cake" i said.

I drove off using my new BMW which Mubarak got for me before I arrived here in Nigeria. I drove for a while before I got to this beautiful bakery called 'mama bakery' with the help of a GPS of course.

I got into the bakery and I got a lot of things, I got some samosa's, sharwama, something called meat pie, sausage, burger, pizza ,and the chocolate cake for my little babies and I was off, thankfully I found my way back home easily.

"I am home!" I yelled as I walked in holding the bags of goodies.

"Yayyyy mammie my cake" Nai'a yelled making Me chuckle at her childish behavior.

"I love you mammie" Nailah said as she grabbed the samosa away from my hand.

"Wait you little thief" I said grabbing Nailah by her shirt and she began giggling loudly.

"You have to pay for the samosa you took" I said while bending down to her level and yeah Nai'a was busy devouring her cake already, what a foodie.

"Mammie how?" She asked pouting and all I did was to place my cheeks for a kiss.

"Okay I'll kiss you then" she said while giving me a kiss and I hugged her before letting her go.

"Okay go eat your samosa, Nai'a don't finish your cake" I yelled at Nai'a and Nailah ran to eat her samosa.

*NAILAHS POV*

I was busy eating my samosa when I remembered my hero. the uncle I met this morning, so I picked up the paper and dialed his number and called him.

"hello its Aaron Jamal ,who am I on with?" He asked.

"its me uncle, Nailah" I said.

"cup cake how are you, And where's my princess?" He asked.

"I'm fine and Nai'a is busy eating" I responded.

"OK tell her hero says hi" he said.

"OK I'll tell her and now I've kept my promise"

"yeah you have and thanks, are you on WhatsApp?" He asked.

"yea, but I don't know how to chat because duh!, I'm only three plus but mammie says I act like an oldy but I'll only leave a voice note and we can video chat" I said and he laughed.

"hahahahaha... Talkative, okay promise you'll always send a VN to me" he said and I nodded.

"what is a VN?" I asked.

"voice note, and I love you and I'll talk to you later. Right now I am busy" he said.

"bye uncle hero I love you too. and I twin promise .

Aaron : bye baby na ! I love you ( he said and hangs up )

Phewww...finally I've kept my promise to Mr hero ,I thought as I ran to mammie for more samosa's.