Thirty two

Maleekas pov

I finally woke up and the first face I saw before me was that of Aaron and Mubarak.

"Khair" They both said in unison, why is Mubarak suddenly referring to me as khair. I thought.

"Khair?, I'm not Khair" I said softly.

"You are actually Khair" Mubarak said making me give him the what the hell are you saying look which made him chuckle.

"Aaron can I have your phone?" he said and Aaron sluggishly passed him the phone. What an Annoying man he was.

Mubarak sat on the chair next to the bad where I'll be able to see what he was scrolling to, he scrolled for a while and finally showed me a video of and me and Aaron and I actually pecked him on the cheeks.

"Wow it's me, but I don't remember this" I said holding the phone tighty and suddenly came the next video and this video was actually a news video.

"Twenty years old jack halton was killed and his body was found in the university basement" that was the voice of the man who spoke in the video and the video went on and I even saw the jack Halton, and suddenly I had this flash but it didn't come with any sharp pain. I saw the boy clearly, he was shot by Jamima and I was also standing there and she shot me too. all the flashes were just popping in and suddenly I shouted the name "ZAFIRA"

"Khair what did you just say?" Aaron said whilst cupping my cheeks.

Maleeka's pov
"Zafira, she killed jack and she tried killing me too" I said in tears and fear because I could clearly see everything that happened in full, I even remember Aaron and our marriage, yes I remember. I'm Khair and not maleeka.

"I remember" I said in tears as I hugged the life out of Aaron who was also in tears, including Mubarak.

"Zafira, What did she do to you?" Aaron asked with so much revenge in his eyes, I explained all that had happened even from the day she threatened me to leave Aaron alone, I told him everything.

"Zafira is going to pay" Aaron said while turning on his heels to leave but Mubarak immediately held him.

"Aaron from the looks of things, zafira isn't someone to toy with. she's a very dangerous person and I advice we keep Khairs memory a secret, we shouldn't tell her that Khair has regained her memory, instead let's trap her" Mubarak said and he nodded.

"You're right" Aaron said as he sat down with a loud sigh coming from him.

"Aaron, Our babies" I said pointing at Nai'a and Nailah who were peacefully sleeping on the bed next to mine.

"Yes" He said while hugging me.

**AARON'S POV**

After finding out all what zafira had done I felt like going to kill her, I wanted to destroy her and enjoy doing it.

"Miss maleeka" The doctor said as he walked inn.

"You're discharged" Mubarak said walking inn and a smile crept on my face but I know I won't be able to take Khair home because of zafira so I'll make her stay at her house with Mubarak.

We drove home peacefully, but Nai'a and Nailah kept on disturbing us.

We arrived home and Khair left for her house so did I.

I got home and I was welcomed by zafira who immediately smiled as she sighted my face.

"Sannu dadawowa (welcome back)" she said while hugging me and I felt like killing her right there.

"Uhum" I mumbled as I walked away, I went straight to my mums room to inform her about my Khair and her joy knew no bound as she began crying.

"I told you zafira isn't a good girl" She said inbetween sobs And I hugged her in joy but I heard something fall so I ran to check what it was but I saw no one there.

**ZAFIRAS POV**

When Aaron came back I was so happy to see him, I hugged him tight but he seemed off as if something was wrong.

He ran up to his mum as if he had something to tell her, so I followed him gently and I eavesdropped on their conversation and I heard one thing which made me lose my mind "Khair is alive and she has regained her memory" said Aaron to his mum.

I didn't know what to do so I came up with a plan of escape but I have to take khairs happiness away and I know exactly what to do so I went off to khairs house where I found Nai'a and Nailah playing.

"Kids!" I said out loud and Nai'a screamed hero.

Hero? They say, Well I know what to do. "hey kids hero asked me to bring you over" I said and I could see how happy they were so I took them in my car where I drove off the train statio, where I asked them to book a sit for two. I'm taking them to rigarsa, Kaduna state and I'll drop them in the train and leave them their alone.