thirty four

Aaron's pov

"You deserved all that happened to you, you deserve every bit and from today you aren't my wife any more" I said pronouncing the official words for divorce. I passed her the note written by me and in those note I wrote about our divorce, yes zafira and I are successfully apart.

"You can't do this to me" she said as soon as I turned on my heel to leave. I turned around and gave her a fitting slap that rendered her speechless "I regret sharing blood ties with you Zafira. I hate you" I said before turning dramatically and leaving.

"Aaron I love you" she yelled but I paid deaf ears to her and walked away.

***

I

arrived home to find my Nai'a and Nailah playing with Mubarak and Khair. I felt happy seeing peace in the family once again.

"Khair" I said as I walked inn and all her attention was on me, I felt so happy to be with her once again.

"zarah please make sure the kids bath before sleeping" she said to their Nanny zarah as she and I walked into our room. We were at my house.

"Khair" I said softly as we sat on the bed. "you are still used to calling my name before speaking" she said and I chuckled.

"I missed you" I said while hugging her tightly.

"I missed you more and morest" she said pouting.

"what's morest?" I asked while cuddling her and she giggled.

"I missed yo " I said once again as I cuddled her putting my hands around her waist and she giggled.

"I love you" she said and a tear escaped my eyes.

"so I'm going to my kids now" she said as she shyly stood up to leave but I held her wrist.

"going where?, They've had you for three years"I said pouting and she held my chin in a cute way.

"jealous dady" she said and from no where at all I felt the most warmest lips on mine.

"I love you" she said as she pulled out of the kiss and again she put her lips back on mine and I put my hands on her waist grabbing her tightly. And that night we explored our souls through promising touches.

*KHAIRS POV*

I woke up to find Aaron's hand still around my waist, so I quickly ran to the bathroom after removing his hand from the position it wa.

I bathed and came out and wore something cool and nice. I wore a blue trouser and a sleeveless chiffon top and I put my Abaya on it, then I came out after putting a little makeup on my face.

"You look beautiful" Aaron complimented while holding unto my hands and pecking me on the forehead.

"stop I'm going to my kids, you've had me through out the night so bye" with that said, I ran out of the room and straight to my kids room.

"Ready or not here I come" I heard Nai'a's voice as soon as I came in.

"mammie" They both said in unison.

"Hey Khair" Mubarak said and I smiled.

"Good morning" i said and he smiled while tickling Nailah. Seeing them happy I felt like I was depriving my kids of their father. They see him as a father.

"Mammie where is dady?" Nailah said while holding unto my Abaya.

"Dady is here" I said feeling a little tensed.

"But dady Mubarak said that hero is our new dady and we should call him dady" Nai'a said making me feel a lot better. I looked up at Mubarak and he passed me a smile which warmth my heart in many ways.

"cup cakes" Aaron yelled as he walked in and Nai'a and Nailah ran to hug him.

"Dady" Nai'a said hugging him and Aaron looked shocke.

"Dady?" He muttered, his eyes held confusion as he hugged them both "Dady Hero you promised us chocolate yesterday" They both said in unison.

"Thank you" Aaron said to Mubarak before leaving with his kids who kept on talking and laughing on their way out.

"I'm going back to London" Mubarak said breaking the awkward silence which hung in the room. "I'm going to miss My kids" Mubarak added while wiping his eyes which had sudden tears.

"Don't worry, they'll come see you during the holidays I promise" I said smiling and he nodded.

"okey I'll go now my cloths are already in my car" he said while we both walked outside the Mansion where his car was parked. He sat inside and ignited the car.

"Mubarak" I yelled when he started reversing the car. He halted and looked out of the window "yes" he said.

"What about the house?" I asked while walking towards him.

"Keep it, its A gift to my Nailah and Nai'a" he said before igniting the car and reversing back wards with me waving at him with a smile on my lips.

"I'll miss him" I thought as I walked inn.

"Mammie dady is calling you" Nai'a said dragging me towards the kitchen where I found Aaron covered in flour and I laughed loudly as I walked forward to where he stood.

I dusted his cloth "I was trying to make pancake" he said in a sad pout which made me chuckle.

"And? "I said with my hands at akimbo.

"And those little monsters poured flour All over me" he said while chasing Nai'a and Nailah who ran for their dear life while giggling and shouting.