30

"I'm not that sort of doctor."

"But you must be a doctor of some description right, Johnny Boy?"

Jonathan sighed and looked at the dying man in front of him.

"You'll help puddin' right?"

Jonathan looked up just as stomping happened from behind him. Pulling a face he looked over his shoulder just as Willow shuffled past. She took a step back again and looked at their guests with wide eyes. He was expecting some sort of moment, but he definitely wasn't expecting Willow and the bubbly blonde to run at each other and hug tightly.

"Harley!" Willow exclaimed and looked her over. "I love your outfit! It's so cool, your hair has changed too! Have you still got those boots lurking somewhere? And if so, can I nab them?" Willow giggled.

"Willow!" Harley exclaimed equally happy and took to playing with her dip dyed hair. "Sure ya can, darlin'. If I only knew where I put them, puddin' do you remember where I put 'em?"

"No." The Joker answered bluntly shortly before spluttering and coughing.

Willow looked over Harley's shoulder and frowned lightly. "What happened?"

"Toots, were you not in the asylum when all the fun happened?"

"I was."

"Did you not stick around for the end?"

"Nopes." Willow shrugged.

The Joker rolled his eyes and waved at her. "Well you see Miss Scarecrow, or is it Miss Crane? Which do you go by I wonder?" He giggled to himself and ended up coughing again. "Whatever your name is, the dear Dork Knight and I clashed epically. Squaring off on the roof top, the news crews over head watching interestedly as I was about to kill their precious protector." The Joker gave a heartfelt sigh, which Harley joined in with too, Willow looked at her oddly and walked over to sit next to Jonathan. "And then..."

"And then?"

"What do you think happened exactly?"

"The point he's trying to make, is that everything didn't go to plan." Jonathan said while looking at Willow. She nodded slowly, yet she still looked confused. "Give us a moment," Jonathan gripped onto Willow's arm and pulled her out of the room.

"How did they find this place?" Willow asked and then pulled a face when banging and screaming happened in the room next to them.

Since returning back to Gotham, Willow had quickly discovered that the first apartment building which Jonathan had attacked, was her apartment building. So because he had literally destroyed her home, they moved into the apartment building which Jonathan used as a 'work place'.

"He has his ways." Jonathan said while jumping to sit on the counter, he had pulled her eventually into the kitchen.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Why are they here? Don't get me wrong, I love Harley, she was a great friend in the asylum, but seriously..."

"He's dying," Jonathan shook his head. "What irony." He looked up at her. "The one man who constantly laughs at death, is dying."

"He wants your help?"

"He does."

"You can't help him."

"Wrong time for morality to come into this, Willow."

"No, it's not my morality. It's sheer obviousness. Jonathan, you're not a medical doctor. You don't know the effects things have on the human body. He injected himself with Titan, right?" Willow questioned, Jonathan slowly nodded. "How are you going to counter this? I mean, you are a genius with chemicals and that...but seriously? Do you even know the chemical make up of Titan to even know where to begin countering it?" Jonathan shook his head. "You fill me with so much confidence." Willow mumbled and crossed her arms. Hearing screaming again she flinched. "You couldn't help yourself could you?"