Chapter 44 - New Life?

Amanda Estelle

I smiled to see Kyle walking into the restaurant and I automaticly got up from my seat to hug him.

"How you doing?" He asked as he gave me a hug.

"I'm good, how about you?" I asked him as we released the hug.

"Quite okay.." He said and we both sat down on our seat. We looked at the menu and ordered our pasta and pizza.

We met 2 weeks ago because Joan and Nathan introduced us. They said that we're the broken hearted people which is true. We get along just fine and we often meet up nowadays. He told me about his story and I told him mine.

We both tried to support each other. He often visits my apartment to eat together and I often have lunch with him when he has a lunch break from work like today. He said that the best way to forget is to work like crazy and that's what I've been doing for the past 2 weeks.

It's not easy but slowly.. I'm going there.

Kyle told me that someone has been spying on me and he said I think Logan sent them. It was obvious that Logan is watching me all the time. We might not on talking terms but he's keeping his eye on me.

Kyle used to be a mafia so he knew about this. He said that that man only uses 3 cars and he's not smart enough to spy on me.

"How's work?" Kyle asked as he poured water to my glass.

"Thanks, work is fine. A little tiring but okay.. I've been exploring town too." I said and he nodded.

"That's great! I mean.. I bet you're doing great."

I've been thinking a lot lately actually. Ever since Logan came and bursted out all his emotions, some parts of it bothered my mind. Especially how he was willingly to leave the throne just to be with me. He's crazy but also make sense.

I always thought about my dreams and his all the time that I didn't think about what I really want. I love him, I do want him but.. the situation didn't match up. Can I be like him? Willingly to give up everything just to be happy with the person that we love.

I found myself like my father.. having that ambition to reach my dreams but does it really make us happy? Can we change our dreams just to be happy with the person we love?

"What do you want me to bring later on?" Kyle asked as he bursted my bubbles of thoughts.

"Huh? I'm sorry.. what?"

"Do you want something? I can bring it when we watch movies." He smiled.

"Hmm.. tacos? I'm craving tacos and some ice cream.. oh! Bring breads too."

"Okay.. I'll come around 8 so.. if you want to eat other things, I can send my secretary to buy it for you." Kyle is a really good man, I don't understand why Catherine left him. He's amazing and if I met him before Logan, I bet I will fall for him.

"Nope, I'll be fine. I have a lot of food at home so.. you don't need to worry." I said and Kyle nodded.

"How's your insomnia?" I asked.

"Well.. I went to the doctor and he gave me medicine. He told me to drink more tea." My eyes widen and I clapped my hands.

"I'll give you my favorite tea later on! You'll love it!" I squealed and he chuckled nodding.

"Have you been crying again?" He asked as he pointed at my eyebags.

"Yeah, I kept thinking about him." I said honestly and he took my hand patting it.

"So you won't go back to London?"

"My father and my grandfather will visit me next week so.. instead of going to London, I'll bring London to me. That sounds weird but you get it." I said laughing and he laughed.

"I get it so.. there's a fair next week. We can go there with your family if you don't mind me joining in."

"Of course! Why not? You literally became my friend here so.. I would love you to come and lead the way! I mean.. I don't mind having a free guide." I smirked and he chuckled.

Our food came and I looked at the pasta blankly. I remembered the time when Logan made pasta for me. Shit! Don't tell me that I'm going to cry right here right now.

"Mandy.. are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

A week ago, Kyle called me Mandy because he said that it suits me. I cried when he said that but I told him that Logan He was confuse but he tried to calm me down. I let him calling me Mandy without telling him that Logan called me Mandy. Maybe because I wanted someone to call me Mandy so bad.

I miss him calling me Mandy.. I miss him.

"Logan?" Kyle asked and I nodded.

"He's a great cook. He used to make me pasta because I love it so much." I sighed.

"There there.. if you miss him that much, you can call him."

"No, it's better for me not to. I'll call him when it's the right time to call him." I said honestly as I grabbed my fork and started to dig in.

"Good.. that's the spirit."

"Yeah."

"You know Linnea?" He asked and I nodded.

"I mean.. I know her but I don't think she's a nice person." I said and Kyle looked at me disbelief.

"She's the nicest person ever, she's actually fun to be with."

"Not that I remember."

"She's a little bit bitchy though, she changed a lot because of Raphael." I almost choked on my pasta.

"What?" I asked as he gave me my glass of water.

"She loved Raphael but Raphael rejected her because he doesn't want to marry her and rule in Sweden."

"Oh.." That explains why the both of them looked like they're going to kill each other back then.

"Appareantly Linnea is in Norway now."

"She supposed to marry Logan." I said in a small tone.

"I don't think so.." I turned to Kyle and he shook his head.

"He doesn't like Logan because she said he's too innocent and pure." Kyle laughed.

"Hmm.."

"Linnea changed a lot. She used to be sweet and innocent girl but now she's crazy."

"I'm assuming that you've known her for a long time."

"We met 5 years ago at an event. She was asking me for help to hold her tiara." Kyle facepalmed himself laughing.

"Well.. I hope she's not doing anything crazy there, she's a Princess afterall."