3|Why

Groom's sudden disappearance had caused havoc in Goenka Villa,

Vedika was dumbstruck, sitting there feeling miserable under the sneers and pity of others,

Everyone was at a loss, noone knew where Karthik was,

He wasn't even picking up his phone,

Guests left soon ,

After hours of search , Manish found out  Karthik's whereabouts,

and Goenkas set out to get Karthik back , with Singhanias following them to get justice for their daughter.

Only to witness Karthik shouting at someone in the otherwise empty waiting room,

The person he was shouting at was Naira?

_________

Karthik : Why Naira? Why did you hide our kid from me? I had right to know about his Existence. I'm his  father. Who are you to snatch my right as a father? I lost 5 precious years of my life because of YOU.  How dare you ? What kind of mother you are. Chee!"

He sneered, Violently shaking her shoulders in anger

Naira : How dare you Karthik! You questioned my loyalty as a wife and now you're questioning my worth as a mother too? How dare you !

She jerked his arms away angrily.

Karthik: Yo-.....

Naira : You want to why? fine I'll tell you..

She said cutting him in between.

Looking at him , Naira began recounting her past few years..

Naira: I know I committed a mistake by keeping father and Son away from each other, but it's not like I enjoyed doing it.

Right now nobody matters to me Except Kairav. He's sole reason for my existence. Do you think I feel happy whenever I see him yearning for father's love?

Do I feel happy lying to him about his father's whereabouts? No.

Do I feel that my child should grow up in an incomplete family ? No.

I know fathers are equally important as mothers for a child to have happy childhood And despite trying so hard to fulfill responsibilities of both all these years, I couldn't or could never replace you.

You know whenever I use to see fathers accompanying their children to medical checkups, taking them on outings, teaching them sports, taking part in school activities.. I realized how much my child is missing out.

And for him I even thought of coming back to you when he turned one....

Karthik- Then Why didn't you come?

Karthik had cooled down after listening to plight of his wife and son , eyes glistening with tears when he realised how much they had missed out these 5 years due to his stupid action that night.

Naira: because I was afraid.

I was afraid that a husband who could question his wife's loyalty and commitment even after so many years of love and companionship, even separations,

I was afraid that a man who could question his woman whom he  married twice and claimed to love unconditionally, would probably not even flinch a bit , before questioning his son's identity too.

And that fear stopped me.

Every single time I missed you , or felt like reuniting Kairav with you.

That question stopped me.

Those awful words still haunt me Karthik.

Why? Why did you ask that question?

I knew Dadi was against the idea of working with Mihir. She had her own assumptions and apprehensions.

But I ignored her.

Because I thought , even if anyone stand against me , you would support me.

But...what did you do?

You broke that faith.

Your mistrust , broke my faith in our relationship.

I came into Goenka House because of you, despite the polar opposite orthodox beliefs of your family. I wholeheartedly accepted it for you,

So many times I forgave you guys, and let bygones be bygones.

You didn't trust me with Shubham's case and kicked me out , while I forgived Goenkas for my mother's death. Yet I reconciled with you with hope of better future.

That time you promised me that you'd trust me, but what did you do?

And she collapsed on floor crying , it was years of pent up frustration and anger. At last she said it.... It made her feel So good...

Karthik: Naira......

He was ashamed and tongue tied to speak anything  , both of them oblivious to the fact that they had spectators, who were listening to there conversation with aghast expressions.

***

At Goenka House.

Why? Why ? Why? Vedika Shouted crazily destroying all flower decoration made on the bed. Their marital bed.

But apparently her husband vanished , leaving his bride alone on their wedding day.

Why?

Because his ex-wife called him.

She was back , after all these years, she returned exactly on her big day.

And this time she had a kid too.

All her hopes of getting Karthik's love were brutally shattered.

why? She questioned god. Why did you give me hope only to snatch it away cruelly.

Will Karthik reunite with Naira?

Then what'll happen to me?

(If you're wondering then let me tell you pallavi told her because others were to busy to bother abt her)

This was in drafts & I forgot to publish 🤦

Target :57+ votes

Precap : slap 👋,
who 👋 whom ? 😱

Any guesses?