Part 19

About 3 mins later she woke up. "Teetee, are you okay?" I said. She raised up like shit didn't even happen. "Get off me!" She yelled at the nurses. "Teetee you fell pretty hard are you sure your okay!" I said. "I think my sugar low!" She said laughing. "Teetee, that's not funny, you hit your head on the chair." I said. "Girl please, I know what head getting hit hard feels like and that ain't it!" She said getting up. This woman could literally get her ass ranned over and still would be joking, but that's just who she is. I smiled at my auntie and hugged her. "Aubrey I'm okay baby, my sugar just got low baby!" She said. Aubrey gave her a hug. We finally got auntie something sweet and I drove back home. I was careful. We walked in the house and sat down. "I'm calling the police auntie!" I said. "Wait..." Aubrey said. Me and aunt Pam looked at her. "He used to sneak in our house and hit momma." She said. "When Aubrey?" I said. "Um.. mommie told me not to say anything about it." She said. "Aubrey mom is in danger, you have to tell us!" I said. "One day, I was in bed, mommie thought I was sleep but I wasn't. So I heard her hollering from her room. And I heard him say "soon we are going to New York" and he slapped her and she yelled your hurting me" Aubrey said. Aunt Pam Jumped Up. "I know where they are!" She said. "Well we know they in New York!" I said upset. "Yessss BUT New York Is where your mom met your dad!" She said. "We don't need to call the cops." She said. "Why not?" I said. "because your father is a cop, they ain't gone do shit too him, that man got way too many connection. I love you kids so much and the best thing she got out of dating him was you two." She said. "Tomorrow we're catching a flight to New York! Aubrey we are gonna take you over your uncles house to be safe." She said. I really feel like it's something deeper to this story. I'm going to find out on my own. Everybody had went to sleep and I stayed up. I had just sat up on my phone googling my dad and seeing was he really a cop and yup he turned out being just that. *Knock knock* I looked out the window and seen 2 police cars. And rushed and opened the door. "What's going on!" I said. "Mam are you related to Ann Lean Davis?" The police said. "Yes I'm her daughter!" I said. He took his hat off and scratched his head. "She was found in Louise Park." He said. "Is she OKAY?" I asked. He sighed. And then he turned around and looked at the other officer then looked at me. "No mam she's not okay. She was pronounced dead when we got to the scene" he said.

To be continued...