Part 37-38

Jeremy's POV

I drove back to the house to wait on Jayla. I pulled in the driveway. "Damn man urrrrgggg!" I yelled going in the house. "I can't do this shit no more! Uggghhhh!" I yelled. I heard the front door open and it was Jayla. "Those son of a bitches!" She yelled. I walked where she was. "And where tf you was at ?" I yelled. "None of yo gotdamn business." She yelled. I grabbed her and pinned her against the wall. "YOU NEED TO CALM YO LIL ASS DOWN!" I yelled in her face. Then she spit in my face. "I hate you! You got that bitch pregnant and you want me to be okay with it! GET OFF MEEE!" She yelled. I let her go. She stormed off to the kitchen. I went upstairs to calm down and control my anger from her spitting in my face. 

Jayla's POV
"Ughhhhhhhh!" I screamed. I walked to the refrigerator and grab a drink and then a idea came to my head. I fixed Jeremy a drink and put the drug in it. I walked upstairs where he was. I walked in the room where he was sitting on the bed with his head down. "Look babe I'm sorry for being silly and pissing you off." I said walking to him. "All I ask is for you to stick with me because you can get outta hands" he said. "I'm sorry baby" I said kissing him. " and my token to you is this" I said smiling at him with a glass of drink. The moment he swolled that drink I know he'd be out and I'll be able to do what I want, for my dad! "Thanks baby, but I'm not thirsty" he said getting up. "I gotta go out and find them before they say anything." He said kissing me on the forehead walking out the door. "Uggghhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed. I almost had him out cold. I guess I got to figure out another way to get my own hubby out of my damn way.

Avery POV

"Jamal we have to go get the car, it's our only hope." I said. "What if they see us, the car is close enough to there house to end up seeing us." He said. "Well lets risk it!" I said. "Avery!" Jamal said. "Pleaaaseeee" I said. "They see us and they might kill us." Jamal said. I walked towards the houses and went looking for the car. "Avery!" Jamal whispered chasing after me. We got closer. "I see the car! Give me the keys Jamal" I said. He handed me the keys and we ran to the car and got in. Just before I cranked the car up we seen Jeremy leaving the house. We ducked down. We peeked back up and we seen he pulled off. "Damn we almost could've got caught" Jamal said. "Wait is that Jayla?" I said.  We seen Jayla jumping in her car. She pulled off fast asf. "We should follow them!" I said. "Avery is your brain working because that's the dumbest shit you've said all day." He said. "No stupid! Ima call the cops while I follow them, that way they can track our location and be able to get them. It makes more since to do that than to go home tell my mom and then the police search for them, when I can just trail Jayla so they can easily catch her!" I said rolling my eyes at him. "Damn girl , you brilliant asf." He said. "Ugh, shut up." I said driving behind Jayla.

Part 38

Jeremy POV

Its damn near 4am and I'm out looking for these mfers. I'm tired of doing this shit for Jayla's dad. I'm tired of this shit. I'm tired of that shit. "FUCK!" I yelled out. I was so frustrated. Man I'm not trying to be locked up in jail for Jayla and her dad. My phone started ringing. It was Jayla. I ignored it and keep driving. My phone starts ringing again. "Oh shit it's Avery's mom calling." I yelled out. I fastly threw my phone out the window. What if they finally made it home and Avery told her mom and her mom called the police so they could be calling my phone to track me down????

Jayla POV
"Where tf is he mfn going" I yelled. I kept following his car. "I wonder what the hell he just threw out his window." I said. I was getting so pissed, he wasn't answering my calls or shit. "DAMNNNNN WHO TF IS THIS BEHIND ME WITH THESE BRIGHT ASS LIGHTS!" I yelled. "Mfers need to get off the damn road!" I said speeding behind Jeremy faster.

Avery POV
"Your phone in here right?" I said driving behind Jayla. "Yes here you go" Jamal said handing me his phone. "Well at least your smart enough to leave your phone in the car" I said. "Shut up" he said.
I went ahead and called the police

Me: Yes I would like to report two suspects that held me hostage in there home.
Operater: what's your name And location?
Me: Avery Davis and outside of the meadow creek houses towards the Willis wood park, I'm driving behind the suspects
Operater: okay, we got a report about you just early, your mother reached out to officers to search for you, we're sending out two officers now
Me: okay.
"Their sending out two officers" I said smiling at Jamal.
Suddenly . *Skrttttttttt booommmmmmmm*

Jayla car had slammed into the back of Jeremy's car , I slammed on breaks and our car ended up slamming into the back of Jayla's car.

To be continued...