Chapter 14

Hennessy

"So yall ever like ... do anything?" Gee asked as she laid on my- I mean the bed. We currently was just chilling in the room I stay in at Hoodz place. I felt so alone so I invited Gee over , im sure Hoodz wouldnt mind.

"No." I lied becoming real defensive. I aint wanna tell her what happened the other night because I felt embarrassed. I havent seen Hoodz since believe it or not. Hes out all day and when he comes home at night he doesnt even come check on me. He knows where im at and still he doesnt bother. I lay in the bed , waiting for him to come in and just simply poke his head through but because he knows where im at , he doesnt. I could go and check on him but I cant help but feel like im a bother to him. Iv messaged him numerous times , he reads it and ignores it and when I call him hes blunt and rude. Like the other day I phoned him to let him know that I was heading to Jalyns and the response I got was "Ight , Lock up , spare key is in the draw , post it through the mail box after" before he ended the call. Ion know why he does this shit to me , acts like he wants me one day and then the next day its like I dont exist? Like am I asking for too much? But I dont want to get myself worked up over it because like Gee said thats not my nigga and shes right. I guess I just gotta cut these feelings off cause never in a million years would Hoodz love me. But its easier said then done.

"- id be all up in that nigga shit." She said as she let her butt jiggle a little. "Are you even listening to me Hennessy?"

"I bet you would." I told her as I forced out a laugh acting like I heard what she said , I must of zoned out in my thoughts.

"Well y-" She was cut off by her ringtone going off. "Oh Jalyn calling." She said as she accepted his incoming facetime call. "Heyyyyyy" She grinned as she placed the camera on the both of us.

"Wassup yall." He responded

"Where you at ?" She asked him

"My nigga hous-"

"Which one?" I laughed interrupting his ass.

He threw me a deadly stare before rolling his eyes. "So theres a party tonight."

"Where?" Gee asked straight away.

"Im not coming. Gotta study." I lied...

"Study?" Jalyn asked

"Girl you left school , study for what?" Gee asked me looking right in my face as if I was crazy.

I instantly smacked myself in my face remembering I dropped out and now I gotta come up with a different excuse.

"This hoe..." Jalyn mumbled

"Whos party is it?" Gee asked him.

"Yally's friend , oh and guess whos also attending?" He said excitedly as he looked back n fourh between Me and Gee.

"Well are you gonna tell us who?" I mumbled concentrated on my phone.

"Eliiiiijjjjjaaaaaaahhhhhh..." He sang.

"Yasss!" Gee squealed. "Oh yeah we definitely coming."

"Was that supposed to encourage me to come?" I asked. I really werent in the mood to go , I just wanted to lay in bed listening to sad songs with no company.

"Why are you as dry as a peanut?" Jalyn asked screwing up his face.

"I just dont want to come , damn." I said pulling the covers over me more.

"Fuck her." Gee rolled her eyes as she slid on her slides. "How long I got till the party starts?"

"1 hou-"