~Chapter-5~

~~~ Tamanna Bhatia as Aashi Khurana alias Aashi Kapoor ~~~

Amira turned back but not before removing her glasses and bent down to seek blessings from her grandparents which made Khushi and Arnav smile in their heart while Abhishek, Laksh and Aashi were surprised that still, she follows that tradition which was taught by their Mother and Badi Maa (Tanya).

"How are you GrandPaa and GrandMaa?" Amira questioned them.

"We are fine and we hope at least now you have changed your behaviour," Raj said sternly while Amira just sighed before turning towards her parents where she found different emotions in their eyes.

"Mom, Dad," Amira called while Khushi overpowered by her emotions pulled her into tight hug which surprised everyone including Amira but she didn't show it, while Arnav just sighed seeing his wife clinging to their Babygirl while all Khushi just felt was peace and happiness in her heart after a long time and slowly released Amira who turned towards Aashi.

"I'm happy that you agreed to visit me even after what-" Aashi started only to be interrupted.

"That is fine by me, even I miss my birthplace, so no need to thank me and I don't like to talk about past," Amira said and meanwhile her phone rang and looking at caller ID she just sighed.

"I told you I will be fine, take care of yourself and them, that is what all I ask for, do you understand?" Amira said and gaining a reply she hung up the call and turned towards her brothers who were looking at her blankly.

"I heard that you were nominated as the best businessman of the year along with Kiaan, congratulations," Amira said to Kiaan and Abhishek surprising everyone that she knows what is happening in their lives.

"Thank you," Kiaan said hate evident in his voice which she ignored it painfully, of course, her eyes and face were still blank.

"Thank you but how do you know?" Abhishek asked suspiciously.

"I have a friend who works with the board," Amira said shrugging her shoulders.

"And congratulations for making in the team of your favourite soccer as a member Mr Aman Kapoor and Meher I heard that Myra Fashions offered a designer position to you Congratulations upon that," Amira said and  they didn't know what to think of the person that is standing in front of them while she internally smiled seeing their expressions.

"And next time when you try to dance with a girl in pub, first try to know whether she is single or not, if not last time your nose broke, next time it may be something else which will be difficult to hide and cover it as accident in front of the family, Lucky," Amira said smirking which actually resembles Arnav and Abhishek, a lot while Laksh turned red in embarrassment while others looked at him in shock meanwhile she greeted others and just then her stomach rumbled indicating her hunger.

"Oh damn I should have gotten that damn food which Rose has packed for me, I will not hear the end of it if she comes to know," Amira grumbled which gained her mother's attention.

"Come, we will leave, after reaching the mansion, you can have something," Khushi said.

"No, Mom, it is 10:00 and the hotel near the park at our home will be opened just now, I will have there," Amira said as she remembered how she used to enjoy the food there in her childhood.

"But that is roadside food, how can you have it?" Meher asked disgustingly.

"I think you never had outside Meher but once you will have it, you will fall in love with the food but that is your wish," Amira said shrugging her shoulders and bent down to pick her luggage when Abhishek on a reflex also bent to take it and seeing it Amira stopped him.