~Chapter-23~

" Why do you hate me Kiaan?" Amira asked and Abhishek along with Kiaan can sense her vulnerability, pain, hurt and longing in her voice.

"I don't think you deserve my answer for this Amira," Kiaan said arrogantly while Amira just laughed out loudly looking at him.

"I will answer that question for you Mr Kapoor because you don't know the answer for yourself, am I right?" Amira said and he turned around and looked at her with wide eyes and open mouth.

"How do you know what do I feel for you that you are telling me that you will answer that question?" Kiaan asked and she just smiled.

"You don't hate me because if you hated me then you could have done in childhood itself so yes you didn't hate me from starting because you were always interested in unravelling and studying Mystery, studying me from far because you feared that it will change you into something which you are not ready for or else should I say that you started changing and you felt those feelings terrifying that you started to hate yourself for that then you got a chance to shower that hate on me and also I was one of those Mysteries so you were interested and you still are but what is stopping you is the pain your love went through in your eyes but when the truth comes out you will be the first one to feel guilty because what we had was beautiful but you destroyed because you never understood your own heart and mind, the day when you come begging me for forgiveness I will wait for that day until then I will stay mum," Amira said and Kiaan just walked out from there briskly knowing whatever she said is true anyway most of it and knowing it is the truth he couldn't deny so he ran just like always.

Abhishek turned towards Amira whose eyes turned emotionless once again yet he stood there still staring at her.

"You knew from childhood what he feels for you yet you never approached him or made a move like Aashi did nor you tried to stop his wedding with her, you were content with his hate and disgust while we were angry with you and hating you, how is that even possible?" Abhishek asked.

"You are right I knew he felt something for me, I knew it even before he realised it himself, I never stopped their wedding because for me his smile and happiness is important not him reciprocating my love and who said I don't feel pain or hurt I feel it every time when he or you people look at me with pain, anger, hate and disgust but I'm better at hiding my emotions than you," Amira answered shocking him because it was the first time he felt her talk about her own emotions this clearly.

"Amira, answer me a question and I'm dying to know that?" Abhishek asked looking at her in the eye wanting to know the truth and lie as it is making him go crazy in a fruitless search.

"I know what you want to know? And what you want to ask Bhaiyu," Amira said and he looked at her for an answer.

"Yes, if you know then answer my questions," Abhishek said.

"Bhaiyu when the time comes you will find answers for yourself to those questions until then be patient because finding something before the time and occasion occurs will only cause pain and heartbreak and nothing else," Amira said and was walking away when caught her wrist and stopped her.

"I don't know why you are doing this Amira but I can tell you are trying to hide something big from me, Mom and Dad and you did same before in past causing pain to yourself as well us and that time we were helpless but not now, I promise I'm going to find out what you are trying to hide from us," Abhishek said seriously.

"I know and I will wait for that because I want to see what will be your reactions for what I did and what you would have done if you are in my place," Amira said and walked away leaving him looking her retreating form.